As Product Manager for the Native team at Figma, you will be responsible for all of the non-web surfaces of Figma. This includes our desktop app (used by over 50% of our users), as well as our iOS and Android mobile apps. While we’ve historically been focused on our web-based product, we’re ready to invest in making Figma feel at home on mobile. There’s so much more we can do, and this is an exciting opportunity to help define the vision and make it a reality!
Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. We are building a browser-based design tool that looks and feels as good as a native application and has all the additional power and advantages that come from being built upon the web platform. If you’re looking to work at a company that is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
What you’ll do:
- Drive sprint planning and prioritization for the team
- Work cross-functionally with Figma’s design and engineering teams to develop new concepts for extending Figma’s desktop and mobile offerings
- Engage with Figma users to understand their needs for mobile
- Help the team define and track key success metrics
- Collaborate with marketing on messaging, positioning and GTM plans
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Experience shipping mobile products
- Passion and ability to have nuanced discussions about mobile platforms and technical approaches
- A positive team leader and motivator
- Ability to use data to guide you and when to rely on your great product instincts
- Deep user empathy and the ability to build relationships with key customers.
- Passion for improving how product managers, designers and engineers all work together
- An affinity for the fast-paced, changing environment of a start-up, a sense of humor and get-it-done personality
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.