Back To All Remote Jobs View All Product Manager Jobs
Product Manager Intern - Verily
Verily Full Time Product Manager
Remote Job Description
Verily, an Alphabet company, lives at the intersection of technology, data science and healthcare. Our mission is to make the world’s health data useful so that people enjoy longer and healthier lives.
Our team combines expertise in healthcare, data science and technology to improve the health and well-being of our communities. We are developing the infrastructure and solutions to harness the profusion of health information for good. Our data-driven solutions span three primary areas: research, care and innovation. Programs include Project Baseline - our research initiative to increase participation and evidence generation in clinical research; Onduo - our personalized virtual care platform, which includes connected tools, lifestyle coaching and clinical support; and Debug - our effort to reduce the threat of mosquito-borne diseases by combining machine learning with sterile insect technique. We’re also actively working to combat the spread of COVID-19 through new programs like Healthy at Work.
Verily’s internship is a paid 13 week program for students in their graduating year of college, who are interested in working at the intersection of technology, data science and healthcare. This program is designed to expose students who have been historically underrepresented in this field to career opportunities and a pathway towards full-time employment within Verily. Students from all schools, and students who identify with a demographic that is minoritized within the technology, data science, and healthcare industries are encouraged to apply. This includes but is not limited to: Black/African-American, Latinx/Hispanic, Native American, students with disabilities, veterans, and non-binary people.
Terra is a scalable & secure platform for biomedical researchers to access data, run analysis tools, and collaborate. You can learn more about it at www.terra.bio and https://verily.com/solutions/terra/.
**Join us for a unique 13 week internship that will take place May 17th to August 13th 2021 OR June 14th to September 10th 2021
- Build out a richer data & analysis tools landscape
- Profile the needs and current platform choices of all the world's biobanks
- Conduct user and buyer interviews and market research
- Present product strategy and develop product requirements
- Take on some requirement definition & build work
- Currently enrolled in graduate school pursuing an MBA or an advanced degree in biological sciences, with an anticipated graduation date on or before the end of 2022.
- Authorization to work in the United States.
- Background in scientific research.
- Experience working with pharmaceutical companies.