Back To All Remote Jobs View All Product Manager Jobs
Product Manager, Integrations, Manila only - (ChartMogul)
Chart Mogul Full Time Product Manager Remote-Asia
Remote Job Description
One of ChartMogul’s challenges is building and maintaining integrations with third-party billing services our customers rely on to get the most value out of our software. As we grow, we want to build more integrations to generate more insights for our customers in addition to improving the integrations we have already developed.
As Product Manager for Integrations you will play a central role in ChartMogul’s overall success. In this role, you will work alongside other Product Managers to ensure proper execution of the Integrations product roadmap by prioritizing projects in collaboration with all relevant stakeholders.
You will collaborate with the engineers in your squad to design, build, test, and roll-out new features and updates. Last, but not least, you will actively seek out feedback from customers to truly understand their problems and find simple and innovative solutions to those problems.
You will become a domain expert in different subscription business models, the analytics and features that are meaningful to each, the solutions currently in the market, and the problems people face trying to gain insight into their businesses.
- Due to the highly technical nature of this product role we are looking for someone with some background in software engineering who has made the jump into Product, so a BA in Computer Science or equivalent work experience is required
- You are able to isolate user pain points and devise simple solutions to complex problems
- You have passion and intuition for product quality and strong critical thinking and analytical skills to match
- You have a knack for articulating and distilling complex topics into simple, plain, English
- Your attention to detail borders on the obsessive
- You have several years of experience in product management, ideally for a SaaS product in the B2B market
- Your technical aptitude and interpersonal skills enable you to work productively with Engineering teams
- You can understand our entire stack - from front-end to the API to data model
- You are an excellent communicator (verbal and written) and can adapt to a range of different audiences
- You are self-aware and humble - you recognize that the team’s success is your success