At Google, we put our users first. The world is always changing, so we need Product Managers who are continuously adapting and excited to work on products that affect millions of people every day.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development.
One of the many reasons Google consistently brings innovative, world-changing products to market is because of the collaborative work we do in Product Management. Our team works closely with creative engineers, designers, marketers, etc. to help design and develop technologies that improve access to the world's information. We're responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting, and tailoring our solutions to our users.
Android is Google’s open-source mobile operating system powering more than 3 billion devices worldwide. Android is about bringing computing to everyone in the world. We believe computing is a super power for good, enabling access to information, economic opportunity, productivity, connectivity between friends and family and more. We think everyone in the world should have access to the best computing has to offer. We provide the platform for original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and developers to build compelling computing devices (smartphones, tablets, TVs, wearables, etc) that run the best apps/services for everyone in the world.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $130,000-$201,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
- Understand markets, competition, and user requirements in depth.
- Launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly.
- Work collaboratively with engineering, marketing, legal, UX, and other teams on cutting-edge technologies.
- Develop solutions to problems by collaborating as needed across regions, product areas, and functions.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in product management, consulting, co-founder, or related technical role.
- 2 years of experience building and shipping technical products.
- Master’s degree or Ph.D. in a technology or business-related field.
- 3 years of experience in a business function or role (e.g., strategic marketing, business operations, consulting).
- 3 years of experience in a role preparing and delivering technical presentations to senior leadership.
- 2 years of experience in software development or engineering.
- 2 years of experience working cross-functionally with engineering, UX/UI, sales, finance, and other stakeholders.
- 1 year of experience in technical leadership.
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote and in-office roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
In-office locations: Mountain View, CA, USA.
Remote location(s): United States.