Product Manager, Growth
- Full Time
- Product Manager
Remote Job Description
Meta Product Managers work with cross-functional teams of engineers, designers, data scientists and researchers to build great products. We are looking for extremely entrepreneurial Product Managers who value moving quickly. This job description represents different full-time roles across Facebook, Messenger, Instagram, and Reality Labs.
Product Manager, Growth Responsibilities
- Is the primary driver for identifying significant near and long-term opportunities in a large Product area, and driving product vision, strategies and roadmaps in the context of broader organizational strategies and goals.
- Generate buy-in and drives consensus across organizations. Bring clarity and structure to ambiguous opportunities. Consistently demonstrate initiative and execute with limited oversight.
- Plan, initiate, and manage information technology projects for web-based products, applications, and platforms.
- Integrate data, usability studies, research, and market analysis into product strategies and requirements to enhance user satisfaction and improve engineer productivity.
- Drive product development with teams of world-class engineers and designers, while maintaining team health.
- Understand Meta’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are aligned with our mission and recognized best in the industry.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to drive product vision, define product requirements, coordinate resources from other groups (design, legal, etc.), develop roadmaps, and guide the team through key milestones.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products. Identify and track key performance metrics. Drive decision-making through user insights, quantitative analysis and AB testing.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
- 8+ years product management or related industry experience in Growth.
- Experience of going through a full product life-cycle, integrating customer feedback into product requirements, driving prioritization and pre/post-launch execution.
- Great attention to detail coupled with the experience of seeing the bigger picture, prioritize competing needs and providing extreme clarity to your team and partners.
- Bachelor's degree (or foreign degree equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Analytics, Mathematics, Physics, Applied Sciences, or a related field and 2+ years of experience in the following:
- Product management or product design experience.
- Experience working in a technical environment with a broad, cross functional team to drive product vision, define product requirements, coordinate resources from other groups (design, legal, etc.), and guide the team through key milestones.
- Experience delivering technical presentations.
- Experience analyzing complex, large-scale data sets and making decisions based on data.
- Experience gathering requirements across diverse areas and users, and converting and developing them into a product solution.
- Technical experience with analytical tools, methodologies, and design.
- Displaying effective leadership, organizational and execution skills.
- Proven communication skills.
- Experience defining vision and strategy for a growth product.
- Experience recruiting and leading a cross-functional team of world-class individuals.
- Experience being enthusiastic and resilient in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.