We are looking for 100% customer obsessed Product Managers to help us innovate and continuously deliver elegant, useful Product that is Fisher-Price obvious & intuitive in driving results for our customers.
Here at Follow Up Boss we strive to make real estate lead conversion and sales follow up efficient and automated as possible resulting in our customers making more sales and having the capacity to grow their business in a calm and organized way.
You approach product management with an entrepreneurial lens, and understand how to tailor the scope & rigor of projects with the need to ship customer value. You think big, you ask a lot of questions and have a bias for action, knowing it improves outcomes for customers. You thrive in a scrappy environment, you value product research, competitive analysis, and direct communication with customers to make informed decisions.
- You always seek to fully understand the customer and their problems.
- You always seek to create value for the customer and solve their real world problems.
- you always seek to make things super simple for customers
- You always seek to deliver clients RESULTS through software, training and support. This is much more important than any software features.
- 2+ years of product management experience shaping and executing product for SaaS companies.
- Demonstrated experience with UX Design principles creating visual artifacts to articulate, inform and validate ideas (wireframes, sketches, journey maps, etc.)
- Experience leading small cross-functional team projects, while managing competing priorities.
- Proven ability to collect and synthesize qualitative and quantitative research to validate product decisions.
- Strong communication skills and intuition for effective collaboration with a fully remote team.
- Domain knowledge of Real Estate industry or Sales Engagement SaaS products
- Demonstrated experience working with small teams utilizing Basecamp Shapeup framework.
- Completely own feature initiatives for both web and mobile platforms, from ideation, requirement specifications, planning, through development scope hammering, to launch, and feedback polish cycles.
- Deliver customer value by crafting solutions that exhibit sound UX design that our engineering teams can confidently build.
- Actively support customer needs by working directly with customers and internal teams to monitor feedback channels, triage issues and anticipate customer needs.
- Communicate effectively across remote teams to create alignment between design, engineering and stakeholders.
In the first 90 days, your goal is to lay a good foundation of understanding as to how our product and team work here at Follow Up Boss.
- Why customers hire us: Learn the core needs and problems we solve for our customers as well as what our existing competitors we compete with.
- Team relationships: Get to know the people and teams here at Follow Up Boss. This includes pairing with our Success, Support, and Sales team on customer calls as well as virtually meeting everyone else here.
- Understand how we work: Get to know the processes on how we build product & operationally support it here at Follow Up Boss. This includes working with Success & Support teams in identifying insights and triaging issues as well as working with the Shapeup framework to build, test & deliver Product with Engineering.
- Deliver customer value: Prioritize a core need/problem our customers have and pitch how we might solve it. Demonstrate using Shapeup’s pitch template a clear need/problem to solve that points back to clear insights & research along with solutioning required to get the desired customer outcome.
- Customer bench: Build your bench of trusted customer and internal advisers by actively engaging with them on research insights as well as engaging actively in our ticketing systems to help discover key insights, top issues, and missed opportunities.
- Ownership: At this point, you will be 100% customer focused, in understanding their needs and problems that you can ruthlessly prioritize the path to delivering customer value that maximizes the efforts of our teams for the features you own. This includes feature initiatives for both web and mobile platforms, from ideation, requirement specifications, planning, through development scope hammering, to launch, and feedback polish cycles.
Our Employment Package Includes
🏝 Work remotely: Live and work wherever you like!
💰 Competitive salary: Our career framework pays in the top 10% no matter where you live.
👩🏾⚕️ Insurance: Company paid health, dental & vision insurance for all of our team members and their families.
🍼 Family leave: generous family leave - fully paid!
💻 Home office setup: Get a Macbook Pro + $1000 to set up your home office.
👩🏻🏫 Personal development stipend: $1000 per year to focus on bettering yourself.
🤑 401(k): With 6% company match!
✈️ Retreats: Join us for company get-togethers every year!
☕️ Co-working stipend: Get some extra cash for a co-working space or a coffee shop work.
📚 Free books and Kindle: Get a free Kindle and all the free books - digital and audio - you like, anytime.
💪 Gym: Monthly stipend to keep you active and feeling good.
☕️ Money each month to spend on caffeine.
Apply for the job
Do you want to join our team as our new Product Manager? Then we'd love to hear about you!