Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
Our Platform team is growing. This team is responsible for building and continuously evolving our API-first, extensible platform to catapult Blend into a much larger market, to serve the needs of any financial product, in addition to our flagship mortgage business. We have a unique opportunity within the platform team to envision and execute game-changing insights and data-driven products.
As a Product Manager of the data platform, you will be responsible for ideating, iterating, driving our data strategy to deliver actionable insights and build science-driven data products. In addition, you will build and improve our data infrastructure, tools, and processes with a focus on improving data productivity within Blend. You will advocate for the data-driven mindset both internally within Blend, and externally with our customers and partners.
How you’ll contribute:
- Own the vision, strategy, roadmap, and delivery of Blend’s data initiatives
- Partner with the data engineering, business, and compliance teams to assess data, make build vs buy decisions, and drive Blend data platform
- Evangelize and ensure adoption of practical and actionable tools and processes within Blend’s Product, Sales, Customer Success, and Go to Market teams
- Position the platform to serve as a visitor’s data hub for their financial activities by data and science-driven products
Who you are:
- 5+ years of product management on data and analytics on large scale SaaS platforms
- Diverse experience, can partner-with, direct and/or influence customer-facing and internal teams on technical architecture, warehousing, customer data management, experimentation, and analytics products
- Can identify problems, and seek solutions in ambiguous spaces
- Have a proven history of shipping and iterating on successful platforms
- Can effectively communicate, provide context, set direction, evangelize and drive cross-functional alignment and adoption
- Strong communication skills - you can operate at a strategic level and deep dive into the technical details with ease
- Background in operations, data science, or computer science or working knowledge of building and shipping data products is a plus
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, fitness classes, fitness equipment and more
- Stipends for work from home setup, internet, and meals
- Weekly remote all hands
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
Blend is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Notice at Collection for California Applicants