Back To All Remote Jobs View All Product Manager Jobs
Product Manager - Community (Figma)
Figma Full Time Product Manager Remote-US
Remote Job Description
Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. We are building a browser-based design tool that looks and feels as good as a native application and has all the additional power and advantages that come from being built upon the web platform. If you’re looking to work at a company that is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
Have you ever come across a beautiful design and wondered how it was made—but was unable to learn that because the design is “flattened” as a .png or .mov file? Or sat in front of a blank canvas wishing you had some source of inspiration or starting point to riff off of? The Figma Community product seeks to solve these problems by providing a platform for anyone to share designs with each other and the rest of the world. The product takes inspiration from our vision to make design open and accessible to all.
As Product Manager for Figma Community, you will be responsible for figuring out how to make this vision a reality and determine how the product will evolve. Today, it’s only in its infancy, being in Beta at figma.com/community. There’s so much more we can do to capture the energy and creativity of our community!
What you’ll do:
- Work cross functionally with Figma’s design and engineering teams to develop new concepts for creators and consumers of the Community
- Build relationships with creators in the community to understand their needs and motivations
- Drive sprint planning and prioritization for the team
- Help the team define and track key success metrics
- Collaborate with marketing on messaging, positioning and go-to-market plans
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about—and has experience—building online communities and marketplaces
- Loves taking things from zero to one
- Knows how to develop strategy in close collaboration with senior stakeholders
- Is able to rally and motivate a team behind a bold vision
- Has deep user empathy and the ability to build relationship with key customers
- Has an affinity for the fast-paced, changing environment of a start-up, a sense of humor and get-it-done personality
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.Apply for this job