At Google, we put our users first. The world is always changing, so we need Product Managers who are continuously adapting and excited to work on products that affect millions of people every day.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development.
One of the many reasons Google consistently brings innovative, world-changing products to market is because of the collaborative work we do in Product Management. Our team works closely with creative engineers, designers, marketers, etc. to help design and develop technologies that improve access to the world's information. We're responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting, and tailoring our solutions to our users.
Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. Our Devices & Services team combines the best of Google AI, Software, and Hardware to create radically helpful experiences for users. We research, design, and develop new technologies and hardware to make our user's interaction with computing faster, seamless, and more powerful. Whether finding new ways to capture and sense the world around us, advancing form factors, or improving interaction methods, the Devices & Services team is making people's lives better through technology.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $130,000-$201,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
- Drive product strategy and definition for the Product Catalog within Google Store.
- Partner with the Catalog Operations team to serve customers in product design and roadmap.
- Work with engineers to execute strategy and ship a new Product Catalog.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across the Google Store, Fi, Pixel, and Nest teams to define requirements.
- Develop a comprehensive strategy to incorporate a new Product Catalog in existing systems and workflows.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in product management, consulting, co-founder, or a similar role.
- 2 years of experience in building and shipping technical products.
- 3 years of experience in a business function or role (e.g., strategic marketing, business operations, consulting).
- 3 years of experience in a role preparing and delivering technical presentations to executive leadership.
- 2 years of experience working cross-functionally with engineering, UX/UI, sales finance, and other stakeholders.
- 2 years of experience in software development or engineering.
- 1 year of experience in a technical leadership role.
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote and in-office roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
In-office locations: Mountain View, CA, USA.
Remote location(s): United States.