We’re hiring a Product Manager (L3) for our Billing team. You will lead a cross-functional team of talented engineers and designers to expand our Plans & Packaging experience in service of our mission to making automation work for everyone.
You’ll join our Revenue and Payments zone, partnering with stakeholders across the org to unlock new Pricing and Packaging opportunities at scale. We’re in the early days of our monetization strategy— you’ll have the opportunity to shape the infrastructure that allows us to launch and charge for new SKUs, mature our framework for plan entitlements, launch new features to enable new subscription add-ons, and scale our program for pricing changes. You’ll deliver solutions that impact all of our customers and has a meaningful impact on the success of our business.
An ideal candidate has experience on billing or infrastructure teams that have a direct impact on customers; expertise breaking down large technical products into smaller slices of value to unlock business opportunities sooner; and a strong ability to map and advocate for the user journey as they engage with your product.
You have 3+ years of experience. Payments and monetization experience is required in this role. Subscription and add-on upsell in B2B SaaS is preferred. You have a good understanding of the PM process and the SDLC.
You have a track record of getting things done. You have repeatedly shipped work which has a meaningful, measurable impact on the business.
You are a systems-thinker. You understand how various parts of the product and platform fit together into a comprehensive solution; you have the ability to think a step ahead to impact on systems or teams.
You are an effective communicator. You are able to tailor your communication to the audience and effectively build a narrative and excitement for your ideas.
You have a track record of setting strategy and managing priorities. You understand how to measure success within the payments and monetization domain. You know how to pivot from learnings and how to use quantitative and qualitative data to inform your next steps. You are able to effectively make tactical and strategic decisions to influence and drive the roadmap.
You have excellent stakeholder management skills. You have experience building strong relationships with stakeholders. You have been able to achieve vertical/lateral alignment and buy-in across multiple teams, departments, and levels within an organization.
Things You’ll Do
- Scale our payments platform to meet the needs of our upmarket customers and changing demands of the business
- Unlock opportunities to monetize new feature deliveries from our product teams
- Be an internal advocate for the value of the Payments teams and work to shape new opportunities to remove payments as the bottleneck for delivering new value.
- Understand and set the strategy for when to build vs buy in order to deliver value quickly and scale our impact.
The Whole Package
Location: United States or Canada
Our flexible, distributed environment lets us work with the best people from around the world. Zapiens live in 40+ countries, including the United Kingdom, Thailand, India, Nigeria, Taiwan, Guatemala, New Zealand, Australia, and more!
- Competitive salary and profit-sharing program
- Equity for All: Stock options (or equivalent) for every Zapien
- Healthcare + dental + vision coverage*
- Retirement plan with 4% company match*
- $2,000 annual learning stipend for use on courses, conferences, and more—your choice
- Two annual all-company retreats
- 14 weeks paid leave for new parents of biological or adopted children
- Customized Zapiversary rewards on your 1, 3, 5, 7 and 10 year work anniversaries
- Leading-edge equipment. We set you up with an Apple laptop and provide an additional budget for you to choose other home office accessories and software you may need.
- Time to renew. We encourage Zapiens to take at least 2 weeks off each year. Most of us take 4-5 weeks, in addition to locally recognized holidays.
- Opportunity to work with Zapier’s amazing partners network
*While we take care of Zapiens around the world the best we can, healthcare and retirement plans are currently available specifically in the UK, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, and United States