Back To All Remote Jobs View All Product Manager Jobs
Product Manager BigCommerce
Recharge Payments Full Time Product Manager
Remote Job Description
As a product manager for our BigCommerce platform integration team, you'll focus on delivering the best-in-class subscription platform for merchants using BigCommerce. In this role, you’ll play a key part in researching, defining, and building out the capabilities. You'll empower merchants to manage, scale, and customize subscriptions on BigCommerce. If you excel at working closely with engineering teams and customers to untangle complexity and deliver impact, we'd love to work with you.
We’re looking for someone who is resourceful, dedicated, and passionate about solving challenging problems. This role is for someone who loves diving into the details while also keeping the big picture in mind. We need a creative and resourceful product manager who will actively listen for problems and then accelerate the team towards solving them.
Our stack includes: Flask, Python, Vue.js
Remote Job Day to Day
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Develop and own key parts of our BigCommerce integration product roadmap.
- Dive into technical details with partner engineering teams and drive technical solutions.
- Read BigCommerce API docs to define and build out capabilities.
- Write epics and detailed user stories for the engineering, QA, and design teams to fully understand the scope of functionality and business drivers, so they can estimate and deliver in a timely manner with high quality.
- Facilitate and work in sprints with daily stand-ups, weekly grooming and planning sessions.
- Work closely with customers, stakeholders, and peers to solve customer problems and identify opportunities.
- Prioritize features and define requirements for successful delivery.
- Empower your team by providing context, setting direction, and building alignment.
- Grow into a subject matter expert.
Remote Job Requirements
- 5+ years of product management experience in a fast paced technology driven company (preferably SaaS).
- 3+ years experience working directly with software engineering teams to build product.
- Love reading API docs and figuring out how ReCharge and BigCommerce will integrate.
- Near code level technical proficiency with modern APIs.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and excited to work on complex problems at scale.
- Motivated by finding ways to use process to produce results (not as an end unto itself).
- Ability to work autonomously with a balanced team approach, you don't need to wait for directions, but know when buy-in is critical.
- Ability to work remotely and desire to make an impact in a highly visible role.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
About Recharge Payments
Since 2014, ReCharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, ReCharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 30 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 250+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.Apply for this job