As a member of our exceptional Consumer Products team you will have the opportunity to shape experiences that enable professional coaching at scale. You will take risks and push design boundaries while constantly advocating for our members. You will partner tightly with product and engineering to understand pain points, validate your designs, collaborate, adjust, and iterate quickly. You will thrive in an ego-free environment that collectively values finding the best outcomes.
- Will be a leading voice in defining our product — addressing difficult challenges with bold, holistic solutions that brings happiness and productivity to highly engaged people across the globe
- You'll lead your own design projects from brief, research, and concept exploration through prototyping, visual design details, motion design, and stewardship through development
- You will organize and conduct user research and test prototypes to understand people's needs and emotions and the resonance of our product—synthesizing the results to inspire empathy and bring clarity to the broader team
If you have some or all of the following please apply:
- Passionate about our mission to "help every person pursue their life with clarity, purpose, and passion"
- Naturally curious and want to push boundaries of what's possible
- Methodical with a strong attention to detail
- Self-directed and biased towards action
- Constantly improving and open to feedback through collaboration
- Expert verbal and written communicator with remote teams
- Previous experience contributing as the primary senior level Product Designer
- Strong design portfolio that demonstrates depth of skill in both UX and UI
- Deep knowledge of UX/UI patterns
- Experience leading the end to end design process
At BetterUp, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Full coverage for medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer Paid Life, AD&D, STD and LTD insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year:
- Learning and Development stipend
- Holiday charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
- 401(k) self contribution
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.