Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
Omada’s Member Growth team is focused on the first part of Omada’s mission – to inspire people everywhere to take the first step toward lasting, healthy change.
We’re looking for a marketing professional who can work with our Strategic Alliances (health plans, PBMs and health service providers), to meet our shared goals of driving consumer adoption among their membership, which represents millions of lives eligible for the Omada program. This is a great opportunity to take the best of Omada’s Member Growth team’s innovations, developed through our client services, creative and engineering teams, and partner with some of our most important partners to make an impact at scale.
As an Partnership Enrollment Marketing Manager at Omada Health, you’ll lead planning and execution of strategies to drive consumer adoption via our Strategic Alliances. In this client-facing role, you’ll consult with Alliance partners on the most effective way to roll out Omada to their audience(s), and manage the program execution. You will have a whole B2C outreach team, including an enrollment marketing client services team, to draw on best practices and collaborate with.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and present recommended strategies to drive enrollments, grounded in Omada experience and client context, and estimated impact
- Collaborate with internal (Commercial and Marketing) and external partners to execute on plans, including asset creation
- Monitor and report on progress towards enrollment goals
- Lead the B2C marketing workstream in bringing new Alliances live, which includes aligning on the outreach strategy for pull-through clients and approval of a co-branded B2C toolkit
- Develop and package Alliance playbooks for initiatives such as B2C campaigns, champion training, rollout strategy, and more.
- Evolve Alliance outreach strategies as the member growth team’s capabilities evolve
You will be successful in this job if you have:
- 5+ years of relevant experience (Client-facing experience, marketing consulting, acquisitions marketing, and related roles)
- An interest in the creative, analytical and strategic aspects of marketing
- Strong project management and presentation skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced and high-growth environment
- Bonus points if you have experience in healthcare or health plan member benefits marketing
About Omada Health: Omada is a digital care program that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable lifestyle change. Working primarily through health plans, employers, and integrated health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals at risk for, or dealing with, type 2 diabetes and hypertension, as well as anxiety and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, a proprietary technology platform, and curriculum tailored to an individual's specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 300,000 participants to date. Omada partners include Cigna, Kaiser Permanente, Blue Cross Blue Shield Minnesota, and other leading health plans.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.