As Fastly’s Partner Marketing Manager for Technology Alliances, you will play a significant role in defining and advancing the Fastly value proposition across our partner ecosystem, specifically with strategic alliance partners. You will collaborate with our channel sales, direct sales, and broader marketing teams to support global strategy, co-marketing campaigns, and content production with Fastly’s technology partners. Fastly’s partner program is poised to grow significantly in the coming year and this role provides a unique opportunity to help craft the future success of this program on a global scale. This role reports directly to the Global Partner Marketing lead and will be based remotely in the US.
What You'll Do
- Lead end-to-end strategy and management of joint marketing activities with strategic technology alliance partners
- Lead cross-functionally both within Fastly, and externally with partners, to establish clear and compelling joint value propositions to develop partner content (e.g. pitch decks, datasheets, solution briefs, landing pages, email copy, joint campaigns, etc.)
- Support select regional engagements with Cloud Service Providers, aligned with global go-to-market (GTM) plans
- Support strategy and execution of partner campaigns and events, working closely with global field marketing teams
- Track partner event and campaign lead flow to ensure appropriate and timely follow-up, coordinating across partners, channel sales, and broader marketing teams
What We're Looking For
- 5-7 years experience in delivering partner campaigns, events, and joint content to an enterprise IT buyer
- Experience working at a global cloud services, SaaS/PaaS, or infrastructure business
- Experience leading strategic partner marketing activities, specifically with technology partners
- A proven track record of understanding complex technologies and extracting compelling value propositions for different audiences
- Excellent reporting and communication skills, including consolidating monthly/quarterly marketing activities results
- A knack for independently managing multiple projects in a dynamic environment
- The desire to work as part of a virtual, globally distributed team
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher
- We have a huge impact. Fastly is a small company with a big reach. Not only do our customers have a tremendous user base, but we also support a growing number of open source projects and initiatives. Outside of code, employees are encouraged to share causes close to their heart with others so we can help lend a supportive hand.
- We love distributed teams. Fastly’s home-base is in San Francisco, but we have multiple offices and employees sprinkled around the globe. In fact, 50% of our employees work outside of SF! An international remote culture is in our DNA.
- We care about you. Fastly works hard to create a positive environment for our employees, and we think your life outside of work is important too. We support our teams with great benefits like up to 20 weeks of paid parental leave, options for free medical/dental/vision plans, and an open vacation program that enables our folks to take the time they need to recharge (some benefits may vary by location).
- We value diversity. Growing and maintaining our inclusive and diverse team matters to us. We are committed to being a company where our employees feel comfortable bringing their authentic selves to work and have the ability to be successful -- every day.
- We are passionate. Fastly is chock full of passionate people and we’re not ‘one size fits all’. Fastly employs authors, pilots, skiers, parents (of humans and animals), makeup geeks, coffee connoisseurs, and more. We love employees for who they are and what they are passionate about.
We’re always looking for humble, sharp, and creative folks to join the Fastly team. If you think you might be a fit, please apply!
Fastly is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity and to providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
Employment decisions at Fastly are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability*, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Fastly encourages applicants from all backgrounds.
*Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Fastly. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Fastly helps people stay better connected with the things they love. Fastly’s edge cloud platform enables customers to create great digital experiences quickly, securely, and reliably by processing, serving, and securing our customers’ applications as close to their end-users as possible — at the edge of the Internet. The platform is designed to take advantage of the modern internet, to be programmable, and to support agile software development. Fastly’s customers include many of the world’s most prominent companies, including Vimeo, Pinterest, The New York Times, and GitHub.
We're building a more trustworthy Internet. Come join us.