Articulate Global, Inc., is seeking an Order Management Specialist with a can-do approach who enjoys supporting the customer journey from order to cash. You will execute and be responsible for various order processing, subscription management, and renewal activities in direct support of our Customer Success Team.
You will facilitate order-to-cash processes, ensuring data integrity between sales, order, and financial systems, resulting in accurate reporting, subscription renewals, and revenue recognition.
What you'll do:
- Ensure subscription expansion and renewal orders are transacted quickly by the customer and for Customer Success
- Process subscription changes to include seat adds, subscription mergers, upgrades, refunds, and cancellations
- Manage order status inquiries, service delivery, subscription management support, and discrepancy resolution
- Recognize when to escalate exceptions for review
- Field, prioritize, and coordinate incoming customers calls, chats, and email requests
- Collaborate with Customer Success to resolve inbound customer inquiries
- Facilitate the supplier registration, purchase order setup, and profile management necessary to do business with Articulate
- Collaborate closely with billing and collections to optimize order management processing and minimize billing errors
- Drive accurate recordation of customer communications in various internal systems such as Slack, Salesforce, and email
- Contribute to ongoing process and workflow improvements
- Ensure customers and sales are a priority
What you should have:
- 2-3 years of experience in order management supporting customer success in a sales-driven SaaS organization
- Comfort working with disparate systems and apps, operating as a “human API”
- Business and system savvy to handle exceptions
- Proficiency as a problem-solver and an agile multitasker who is flexible in thought and implementation and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Clear communication skills and detail-oriented sensibilities
- Helpful, dependable, meticulous, and organized inclinations
- Experience working with multiple CRM/subscription management systems such as Salesforce, Chargebee, Stripe, and NetSuite
- A self-starter mentality and comfort with taking the initiative
- Experience supporting customers or in a customer-facing role
- Demonstrated ability as a thoughtful, trustworthy doer
Articulate is a highly successful, fully remote software company that’s changing the way the world learns. Our award-winning e-learning tools are used by 98,000+ organizations across the globe to create engaging online and mobile courses. Our customers include 93 of the Fortune 100 and 19 of the top 20 U.S. universities. And our online community of 865,000+ members is the largest, fastest-growing community in the industry.
We empower employees to thrive by fostering a culture of autonomy, productivity, and respect. We’re all free to exercise our crafts the best way we know how to reach our goals as individuals and teams. Each and every one of us is focused on producing results that directly impact the company’s success. And we all strive to do what’s right by people, both internally and externally, instead of taking the shortest route to the highest profits.
We honor people’s humanity in all of our disparate experiences and social locations, accepting each person as an individual with a story worth listening to and honoring. We believe that honoring everyone’s humanity means being committed to equity and justice. We welcome different voices and viewpoints and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.