Back To All Remote Jobs View All Data Entry Jobs
Medical Transcriptionist - (nThrive)
N Thrive Full Time Data Entry Remote-US
Remote Job Description
Join a Transcription team consistently ranked in the KLAS Transcription Services report. Our client satisfaction and superior quality stem from our talented transcriptionists who enjoy company-supplied computer equipment, continuous feedback, supportive management and numerous recognition programs. Our Transcriptionists interpret and transcribe dictation by physicians and other healthcare professionals regarding patient assessment, workup, therapeutic procedures, clinical course, diagnosis, prognosis, etc., editing dictated material for grammar and clarity, as necessary and appropriate.
- Transcribes medical reports using all available technology accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Reviews reports for completeness against voice files and corrects errors in transcription, grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- Corrects omissions or inconsistencies found.
- Consults reference books and material including Internet to verify information before report is sent with a blank.
- Achieves and maintains a 98.5% QA Score.
- Production of 260 lines per hour (within 90 days of start date).
- Maintains ongoing personal education to ensure continuous quality improvement.
- Maintains knowledge of new procedures, medications, etc. in order to perform at the high level designated by nThrive.
- Keeps apprised of any changes in Account Specifics for accounts worked.
- Follows guidelines of nThrive's QA Plan and AAMT Book of Style.
- Provides required documentation for payroll and billing.
- Reviews and keeps updated on Master File instructions for all accounts assigned.
- Responsible for covering shift to which they have been assigned.
- Supports nThrive’s Compliance Program by adhering to policies and procedures pertaining to HIPAA, FDCPA, FCRA, and other laws applicable to nThrive’s business practices. This includes: becoming familiar with nThrive’s Code of Ethics, attending training as required, notifying management or nThrive’s Helpline when there is a compliance concern or incident, HIPAA-compliant handling of patient information, and demonstrable awareness of confidentiality obligations.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Previously employed by nThrive with a track record of success.
- At least one year of experience in acute care transcription with some production and ASR within the last 18 mos.
- Broad knowledge in all areas of medicine with a strong background in medical terminology.
- Ability to provide a track record of quality audit scores of at least 98% and currently meeting employer productivity standards.
- Excellent English language skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of concentration for extended periods of time.
- Must have a reliable internet connection available in home office.
- Able to work Sunday-Thursday or Tuesday-Saturday.