Back To All Remote Jobs View All Digital Marketing Jobs
Media Relations Specialist - (Mediavine)
Mediavine Full Time Digital Marketing Remote-US Remote-Canada
Remote Job Description
Mediavine is currently looking to fill the open position of Media Relations Specialist, a fully remote position eligible for any candidate in North America.
The Marketing team produces all of Mediavine’s educational content (including blog posts, Facebook Lives, videos, emails, social media and a forthcoming podcast) as well as all events, both in person and digital. We are searching for the latest member to add to our growing team!
The position of Media Relations Specialist is perfect for a unique public relations professional with understanding of the programmatic advertising industry. The ideal candidate will be an excellent corporate communicator and proficient technical writer, as they will be tasked with conceptualizing media strategies and authoring all Mediavine press releases on topics from programmatic advertising to new WordPress products.
Our candidate is adept at relationship building, with at least 3 years of B2B PR experience under their belt, and the industry connections to match. The candidate will hit the ground running in their efforts to make Mediavine a household name, seeking out speaking opportunities for our executives and awards we are eligible for, sourcing publications where we should be featured and pitching stories showcasing our unique capabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, mass communications, or similar focus
- Minimum of 3 years B2B PR experience, programmatic advertising industry experience preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experienced in the creation of media plans, press releases and technical writing
- Travel opportunities
- Work Remote
- Comprehensive Benefits including 401k, Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Learning Allowance
- Generous Vacation/Time off policies
- Awesome side benefits such as home office upgrades, a tuition reimbursement program, paid gym memberships and wellness retreats, upgraded flights, charity donation matching, birthday gift cards, free cool swag and more!
- Salary: $50-$60k