We’re looking for a candidate who takes initiative, has impeccable attention to detail, adds expertise to our team, and demonstrates a passion for marketing operations. Reporting directly to the CMO, you will ensure all marketing programs run smoothly, across demand generation, brand, and product marketing teams.
Very has been a remote company since before it became normal — 2011, to be exact. We’ve built a collaborative, tight-knit team that thrives, whether we’re hanging out in person at our annual retreat or coordinating work across time zones. The results show that we’re doing something right. In 2020, we were named one of Inc’s Best Workplaces, Parity.org
's Best Companies for Women to Advance List, and Fatherly’s Best Places to Work for Dads.
Clients like Vizio, Clear, iHeart Radio, Complex Media, Shopkeep, and more come to us for answers to their thorniest questions. We bring them a world-class product team that delivers end-to-end IoT solutions.
Lead content marketing for Very with responsibility for the following:
• Maintain documented project management processes
• Establish best practices for Wrike usage and serve as a Wrike superuser
• Support the management and optimization of our marketing automation platform (HubSpot) and other systems in the martech stack
• Define and document processes and procedures for marketing technology usage
• Evaluate new technology and add-on applications to improve and optimize collaboration between the sales and marketing team
• Understand the framework of campaigns, lead routing, list uploads, and data management between sales and marketing systems (Salesforce and HubSpot)
• Own and ensure data accuracy within the lead scoring process
• Align with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules across multiple projects
• Identify and develop new opportunities for team collaboration, system and processes, and data reporting accuracy
The successful candidate will be enterprising, collaborative, and personable and have these qualifications:
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with Hubspot or other marketing automation software
• Familiar with project management tools like Wrike or similar software
• Experience working in a fast-paced, always changing environment
• Experience taking initiative, working independently and actively to resolve issues, and taking ownership of projects and processes
• Capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Continuous learner who understands the critical importance of team alignment
• Improvement champion who looks for better ways of getting work done
• BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or Management
• Experience with Salesforce or other CRM
How You’ll Be Compensated
We believe in a transparent, fair compensation structure and have developed our own open salary formula. Depending on your skills and experience, you can expect your base compensation to be $55,000 - $65,000 upon joining the company. We also offer annual performance bonuses, healthcare, 401K matching, a generous maternity/paternity leave policy, and numerous other employee benefits including reimbursement for home office equipment.