Back To All Remote Jobs View All Amazon Jobs
Marketing Operations Manager, Architecture - (Amazon)
Amazon Full Time Amazon Remote-US
Remote Job Description
Are you passionate about measuring the effect of great digital experiences for users around the world? Amazon Web Services (AWS), a subsidiary of Amazon.com, is seeking a passionate and motivated Marketing Operations Manager to join the AWS Architecture Marketing team.
As the Marketing Operations Manager you support the AWS Architecture Marketing team. We are seeking a highly curious, passionate, and data-centered individual who can dive deep to optimize performance, identify opportunities, and collaborate with global stakeholders within the Architecture organization while creating bar-raising reporting and analytics experiences.
Our ideal candidate possesses an in-depth reporting and data visualization background to unlock insights around marketing performance and impact across programs, strategies, and datasets. You are an expert in SQL, ETL (and general data wrangling), and have exemplary communication skills. You know and love working with business intelligence tools (particularly Tableau), modeling multidimensional datasets, and partnering with customers and team members to answer important questions about our campaigns. You are comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and able to think big while paying careful attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, related technical field, or additional 4+ years' relevant work experience
- 3+ years’ experience in datasets across Salesforce CRM, Marketo, Adobe Site Catalyst (or equivalent tools)
- 5+ years of years of work experience in analytics, data engineering, business intelligence, market research or related field
- Experience gathering business requirements, using industry standard business intelligence tool(s) to extract data, formulate metrics and build reports
- Experience using SQL, ETL and databases in a business environment with large-scale, complex datasets
- Experience with large-scale data warehousing and analytics projects
- Experience communicating analytical outcomes to both business and technical teams
- Experience with data visualization using Tableau or similar tools
- Experience managing and building a portfolio of Tableau reports and dashboards for an enterprise-level marketing organization at a technology company
- Graduate degree in computer science, business, mathematics, statistics, economics, or other quantitative field
- Both technically deep and business savvy enough to interface with all levels and disciplines within the organization
- Experience with AWS technologies, such as Amazon Redshift, Amazon S3, Amazon EC2, AWS Data Pipeline, etc.
- Experience with marketing attribution models (Full Circle Insights, Bizible, Marketo Revenue Analytics) and Account-Based Marketing (ABM)
- Familiarity with the Sirius Decisions Demand Waterfall
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Experience with statistical analysis using R/SAS/Matlab and Python a plus
- Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable insights, deliverables, messages, and presentations
- Motivated self-starter who is proactive and action-oriented
- Able to operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced organization
- Willingness to travel and ability to work independently and autonomously