Back To All Remote Jobs View All Marketing Jobs
Marketing Associate - SafeGraph
Safe Graph Full Time Marketing Remote-Canada Remote-US
Remote Job Description
This role will report to the VP of Marketing at SafeGraph.
SafeGraph is looking for a Marketing Associate with a special focus on content to join our fast-growing team. Our customers are data scientists and data engineers, and we reach them through many channels, so experience creating content for blogs, email, SEO, and social media is desired. You'll also execute and scale our integrated marketing programs- this could mean building and facilitating webinars, promoting content, or working on other initiatives. The right candidate will have an eye on optimization- constantly iterating and improving our marketing programs through careful measurement.
- Execute against our content and events strategy by supporting the creation of high quality content and coordinating webinars or other events
- Increase our organic traffic through SEO and content production
- Support the marketing team across the various functions (demand generation/content marketing/product marketing/PR) as needed
- Wear multiple hats and serve as a resource for all functions of the marketing team
- Strong writing and communication skills (must)
- Comfortable being in a customer- or prospect-facing role (must)
- Experience with marketing automation tools such as Marketo or Hubspot (preferred)
- Experience writing for B2B audiences (preferred)
- Understanding value props behind data analytics (preferred)
- Our goal is to be the dominant place to get any data on a physical Place. We sell our product - our datasets - to data scientists and machine learning engineers at companies of all sizes.
- At SafeGraph, we’ve taken a measured approach to building a long term company. We were profitable in 2019, have hired experienced leadership from the start and care deeply about democratizing access to data to everyone.
- We currently have ~50 employees and are growing quickly. We raised a $20 million Series A, and the CEO was previously the founder and CEO of LiveRamp (NYSE:RAMP).
- While SafeGraph was started in San Francisco, we've been distributed across North America since 2019, and currently have small offices (in non-pandemic times) in SF, NYC & Denver. We get the entire company together in the same place as often as possible, and cannot wait to do this again soon!
- We offer our employees a robust set of benefits, including health, dental & vision insurance coverage, a 401k, work-from-home stipend, mental health benefits, and much more.
Some good reading on how we think:
- SafeGraph: about us, visions and values
- Open Information to Power Innovation
- Where Should Machines go to Learn
- Data-As-A-Service Bible: Everything You Wanted to Know About Running DaaS Companies