The Marketing Analytics Specialist will focus on the analysis of Fastly digital marketing efforts and their impact on pipeline, revenue, and customer lifetime value. You’ll use data across product, sales and marketing systems to reveal trends and provide insights to optimize marketing efforts. Good insights are only possible with good data, so you’ll also build processes to improve and maintain data quality & hygiene.
The ideal candidate for this role loves untangling data, is not afraid to challenge assumptions, and enjoys building processes and standards. They’re skilled in translating sophisticated information in an understandable way to their less technical teammates, and enjoy working in a truly global role with a remote team.
What You'll Do
- Analyze the performance of Fastly’s digital marketing programs, and work across marketing teams to advise on the return and optimization of programs
- Improve decision making by building and refining reports and in Looker, Excel/Sheets, and Google Analytics
- Enhance the efficiency of Fastly's marketing programs by recommending, implementing, and maintaining tracking for digital campaigns.
- Partner with delivery teams to help craft and deliver A/B split tests and document results and findings
What We're Looking For
- 1-3 years of experience working in an analytical role, ideally focused in sales or marketing
- Proven understanding of Google Analytics, with experience in GA4 preferred
- Strong Excel/Sheets skills with the ability to quickly build and socialize effective reports and models
- Experience with tag managers such as Google Tag Manager or Tealium
- Experience building reports in data visualization/BI tools (Looker, Tableau, Domo etc)
- Experience with B2B Ad platform reporting tools and data (Google Ads, LinkedIn, Microsoft Ads)
- Exposure to Salesforce.com data structure & reporting
- Exposure to SQL queries and ETL procedures
- Ability to work independently while maintaining a high level of accuracy and integrity.
In accordance with applicable law, Fastly’s minimum base pay for this role if hired in Colorado is $75,000 per year. Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Fastly's equity plan. Final offer amount will be at the company’s sole discretion and determined by multiple factors, including years and depth of experience and expertise, location and other business considerations. Note that this role is available to candidates outside of Colorado and different minimum compensation may apply.
Fastly is proud to deliver a strong total rewards program to our employees. This role is eligible to participate in the following benefits:
- Health benefits (medical, dental, and vision)
- Medical: Cigna or Kaiser available
- Retirement benefits and employer match
- Life Insurance (Basic and Voluntary Life)
- Short & Long Term Disability with a buy-up LTD option
- Voluntary Accident & Critical Illness benefits
- Flex Spending Accounts & Mass Transit benefits
- Open Vacation Policy
- Sick Time
- Generous leave benefits (medical, maternity, paternity, and personal)
- Paid wellness days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Learning & reimbursement program stipend
- Mobile and internet allowance
- Wellness stipend
- Pet insurance
Fastly reserves the right to amend or modify for any reasons in accordance with applicable law.
- We have a huge impact. Fastly is a small company with a big reach. Not only do our customers have a tremendous user base, but we also support a growing number of open source projects and initiatives. Outside of code, employees are encouraged to share causes close to their heart with others so we can help lend a supportive hand.
- We love distributed teams. Fastly’s home-base is in San Francisco, but we have multiple offices and employees sprinkled around the globe. In fact, 50% of our employees work outside of SF! An international remote culture is in our DNA.
- We care about you. Fastly works hard to create a positive environment for our employees, and we think your life outside of work is important too. We support our teams with great benefits like up to 20 weeks of paid parental leave, options for free medical/dental/vision plans, and an open vacation program that enables our folks to take the time they need to recharge (some benefits may vary by location).
- We value diversity. Growing and maintaining our inclusive and diverse team matters to us. We are committed to being a company where our employees feel comfortable bringing their authentic selves to work and have the ability to be successful -- every day.
- We are passionate. Fastly is chock full of passionate people and we’re not ‘one size fits all’. Fastly employs authors, pilots, skiers, parents (of humans and animals), makeup geeks, coffee connoisseurs, and more. We love employees for who they are and what they are passionate about.
We’re always looking for humble, sharp, and creative folks to join the Fastly team. If you think you might be a fit, please apply!