Articulate is looking for a Customer Success Operations Manager to scope, design, build, deliver and measure processes & workflows that will help our Customer Success team deliver exceptional value across our Articulate 360 and Rise customer base. This candidate will be a proactive problem-solver who is skilled in looking at the data and using it to answer specific questions about the business. The CS Operations Manager will also know how to leverage the data to answer questions we haven’t asked yet, but should.
The CS Operations Manager will report to our VP of Customer Success while working collaboratively with the CS leadership team and key members of cross-functional business units.
What you'll do:
- Design and launch processes & workflows that drive internal efficiencies and allow CSMs to deliver greater value to our customers.
- Create and support the rollout of processes, programs, and tools to improve the Customer Success team’s effectiveness.
- Interpret data and provide ongoing reporting to the business.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to proactively identify challenges that require operational solutions.
- Interface with Sales Operations and Development teams to surface Customer Success requirements, and collaborate to design and implement solutions.
- Manage and enhance the CS technology stack to deliver on our strategic initiatives
What you should have:
- 5+ years experience in Customer Success and/or Operations at a SaaS company
- Strong business acumen; able to translate high-level business challenges into detailed requirements and designs
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and share data with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with a variety of stakeholders, including senior leadership and cross-functional teams.
- Excellent organization skills with experience building/managing project plans
- Ability to work independently and thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Takes high degree of ownership and pride over their work
- Passion for continuous iteration and experimentation.
- Data-driven and analytical; able to use data to measure the business impact of solutions.
- Experience using and designing solutions in Salesforce, Gainsight and Looker
- Experience designing and running high-velocity digital programs (e.g. tech touch).
Articulate is a highly successful, fully remote software company that’s changing the way the world learns. Our award-winning e-learning tools are used by 106,000+ organizations across the globe to create engaging online and mobile courses. Our customers include 98 of the Fortune 100 and 19 of the top 20 U.S. universities. And our online community of 965,000+ members is the largest, fastest-growing community in the industry.
We empower employees to thrive by fostering a culture of autonomy, productivity, and respect. We’re all free to exercise our crafts the best way we know how to reach our goals as individuals and teams. Each and every one of us is focused on producing results that directly impact the company’s success. And we all strive to do what’s right by people, both internally and externally, instead of taking the shortest route to the highest profits.
We honor people’s humanity in all of our disparate experiences and social locations, accepting each person as an individual with a story worth listening to and honoring. We believe that honoring everyone’s humanity means being committed to equity and justice. We welcome different voices and viewpoints and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.