Remote Job Description
Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. Founded in 2011 and with over 4 million clients, Kraken is one of the world's largest, most successful bitcoin exchanges and we're growing faster than ever. Our range of successful products are playing an important role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers who see value in being radically transparent. Let's change the way the world thinks about money! Join the revolution!
- Support and organize the Kraken Legal Team, shepherding and caring for lawyers pulled in many directions at once
- Organize calendar appointments with regulators and counterparties, managing recurring meetings and conflicts
- Schedule travel and plan lodging, meals, meeting venues and other accommodations
- Ensure reliable contract execution and assist with records management
- Manage expense request submissions, legal team contact lists
- Support special projects by conducting in-depth factual and light legal research
- Support litigation by assisting in and organizing e-discovery
- Experience providing administrative support to fast-paced technology companies, using cloud-based communications and document production/management tools
- Experience supporting lawyer in a detail-orientated environment for lawyer
- Demonstrated passion for crypto
- A proactive, entrepreneurial mindset
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.
Check out all our open roles at https://jobs.lever.co/kraken. We’re excited to see what you’re made of.Apply for this job