The Strategy and Operations (S&O) teams drive the growth and innovation at DoorDash. We partner with leaders and operators that identify new opportunities to drive or accelerate growth. Being part of the S&O recruiting team means you will work along with brilliant minds and help build the teams that ultimately deliver value to our end customers (Dashers, merchants, or consumers).
As a lead Recruiter for the Strategy & Operations team, you will partner with hiring managers, fellow recruiters, and recruiting leadership to strategize on the recruiting process, hiring targets and sourcing programs needed to help achieve the team's goals. You will report into sr. manager, business recruiting.
About the Team
The DoorDash Recruiting Team is focused on helping build DoorDash culture, one quality hire at a time. We partner with hiring teams to build recruiting strategies that allow DoorDash to hire remarkable talent in the most efficient and unbiased ways. This role can be located remotely in the United States.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Draw upon your recruiting background to identify and manage candidates throughout the hiring process, from initial contact through offer acceptance.
- Circulate regular weekly reporting to recruiting and business leaders.
- Ensure candidate tracking is up-to-date and compliant in our ATS (Greenhouse).
- Be the face of DoorDash to our amazing candidates!
We’re excited about you because…
- You have 6+ years of demonstrated full life cycle experience within business recruiting (with experience in strategy, operations, corp dev a plus!)
- You have mastered successful pipeline management using an ATS, LinkedIn, and a variety of other demonstrated channels.
- You're metrics-driven - you use data to help guide your decisions.
- You're growth-minded - eager to expand your skills and excited to carve out your career path
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.