BetterUp is looking for a “IT Program Manager” that will help drive and coordinate Information Security and IT initiatives across the organizations. As the IT Program Manager you will ensure that Executives, Cross Functional Partners and our internal customers have the best experience possible as consumers of our security and IT services at BetterUp. The IT Program Manager is a member of our Office of Information Security led by the Head of Information Security. You will be responsible to facilitate the delivery of meaningful outcomes in a timely manner, proactively monitor risks to the project goal, timelines and budget. You’ll partner and work with every employee at BetterUp!
- Build out the detailed Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) / Project Plan for key IT/Information Security Programs, Projects and Transformation.
- Ensure that the projects and programs meet objectives and delivery timelines.
- Collaborate with the various Subject Matter Experts (SME) and Product Managers to identify and communicate various milestones, risks and dependencies.
- Manage the project portfolio, tracking, coordination, reporting and escalation for Information Security/ IT projects simultaneously.
- Build various PM dashboards bases on Stakeholders, Strategic importance and day-to-day execution.
- Follow industry-standard and best practices to improve the Program and Project Management processes.
- Expand, and maintain BetterUp’s identity and access management.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams of Information Security, Product, Engineering, Privacy, Customer Support, and 3rd-party vendors.
- Work closely with our 3rd-party vendors as required.
If you have any or some of the following please apply:
- Minimum 8 years of experience in cross functional IT Projects/ Programs in a fast-moving Technology company.
- Experience in stakeholder management in a cross-functional capacity with demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional teams toward task completion.
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills.
- Excellent customer service, verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills are a must.
- Excellent at building and managing relationships across teams.
- Excellent in creating detailed documentation and knowledge share materials.
- History of project managing company-wide rollout of new technology and processes.
- Vendor management experience.
- 5 plus years’ hands-on experience applying techniques such as Weighted Scoring Models, Project Risk Forecasting, etc. to deliver outcomes and recalibrate team engagement as needed.
- 3 plus years’ progressively responsible for Programs/ Project related to FedRAMP, SOC 2, ISO 27001, PCI DSS, HIPAA or FedRAMP systems.
- Advanced knowledge of Jira, Confluence for product development
- Knowledgeable of Full SDLC, including best practices.
- Knowledge of Smartsheet for program & project management.
- Knowledgeable of DevOps, SecOps, CI/CD, and Infrastructure as Code
- Knowledgeable practitioner of Agile, Scrum and Kanban Frameworks
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, with attention to detail
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to motivate the project team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Self-starter, proactive, and results-oriented
- Positive attitude and an agile/open mindset
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate
- Ability to deal with rapid change and ambiguity
- Bachelor’s degree
Preferred Additional Experience:
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP)
- Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) or Certified Scrum Master (CSM) preferred
- Coordinating with federal and state regulators
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.