Information Security Consulting Director
- Full Time
- Cyber Security
- $250K - $300K
Remote Job Description
As an Information Security Consulting Director, you will be responsible for helping clients assess, design, and build security programs. As an established trusted advisor, you will span operational, tactical, and strategic levels and tasks that solve problems that businesses are facing when building out and improving their security posture.
This is a regional specific role which must be based out of the western region of the U.S.This role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.
Must be able to travel 25 - 50%.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $206,000-$302,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Help drive delivery quality of engagements with focus on specific requirements for each engagement.
- Develop business opportunities, add new logos to the Mandiant portfolio through pre-sales and commercial activities, and extend existing business through delivery.
- Lead engagements that build customer information security programs and incident response practices.
- Manage implementation improvements to Mandiant’s business processes, methodologies, and client communication methods.
- Provide guidance and support to networks regarding cyber threat indicators and warnings.
- 8 years of experience in information security.
- 5 years of experience with consulting project delivery to external customers.
- Experience in business development, pre-sales and commercial experience in a cyber security or incident response business.
- Experience working with cyber security incident response processes, tools, and engagements.
- Project Management Program (PMP) or equivalent certification.
- Experience in cyber security and privacy.
- Knowledge of tools used for wireless, web application, and network security testing.
- Knowledge of formal project management skills in planning, tracking, and reporting on project progress.
- Knowledge of network protocols.
- Ability to document and explain technical details.
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote roles.
Remote location: California, USA.