HRIS Administrator 3
- Mongo Db
- Full Time
Remote Job Description
MongoDB employs Docebo as our internal Learning Management System (LMS) to support training and professional development for our 4500+ employees around the globe. Initially used by the Learning and Development team to organize professional and leadership development opportunities, the LMS is now used by teams across the company for onboarding, technical training, and required compliance courses.
We are hiring an LMS Administrator to improve the utilization and management of Docebo, establishing governance policies and processes for enterprise use to ensure a positive and effective experience for content authors, learners & their managers, and other learning stakeholders. This role will sit on the HRIS team, working closely with the Learning & Development team.
- Holistic oversight of the deployment of the LMS to meet organizational goals for employee learning.
- Work closely with the Learning & Development team to execute their strategic vision for the LMS.
- Develop strategies and recommendations to improve user experience and increase platform engagement.
- Liaise with Docebo CSM & community to stay informed of product updates and resulting implications for MongoDB usage.
- Content management & organization; designing and maintaining course catalogs, categories and taxonomy.
- Collaboration with organizational stakeholders using the LMS to host employee learning experiences.
- Oversee end-to-end support for hosting new content on Docebo, consulting on instructional design & LMS functionality to ensure effective and efficient learning experiences.
- Establish governance policies to ensure content teams can autonomously manage their content without impacting system wide configuration.
- Documentation and training for learners, instructors and power users on common system actions such as: group creation, automated enrollment, course creation, report generation, etc.
- Manage LMS data to meet reporting requirements of the business.
- Management of the technical configuration of the LMS
- Maintain documentation for core system configuration: user maintenance, system integrations, etc.
- Directly responsible for new technical initiatives within the platform.
- Establish processes for user support and troubleshooting.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years in LMS administration, including familiarity with:
- User management: Provisioning, profile definitions and management, designing learning groups/branches
- Catalog Management: design and maintenance of course catalogs/taxonomy, central learning object repository, etc
- Course Management: Configuration and maintenance of e-learning and ILT courses including: UI, notifications, automated enrollment rules, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex projects with multiple stakeholders
- 2+ years working specifically with Docebo
- Advanced understanding of HTML/CSS, API, SCORM design
- Knowledge of adult learning principles, instructional design, on-demand learning management
Nice to Have:
- Prior experience in:
- Supporting learners in the tech industry, designing solutions for diverse and specific learners (engineers, sales, senior leaders, etc.)
- Strategic planning & project management in a hypergrowth company; designing roadmaps amidst ambiguity and competing priorities.
- Strategy & implementation of compliance training (rollout, maintenance, audit reporting, etc.)
- Skills & familiarity with:
- Front End Design: Modifying HTML/CSS and out of the box design functionality to create user friendly page design.
- Familiarity with MongoDB systems: SAP SuccessFactors, OKTA, JIRA, Google Suite
This role can be based remotely in India.
2PM to 10PM