Head of Talent Acquisition - (Namecheap)
Namecheap, Inc Full Time Recruiter Remote-UK
Remote Job Description
The Internet is for anyone who wants to share their ideas with the world. At Namecheap, it's part of our mission to help our customers realize their dreams. That's why we're here.
Our Global People Team consists of more than fifty energetic and mission-driven professionals who are based globally and we use a values-led approach to creating roles, opportunities, organizations and working environments that help grow our people and get awesome results.
We are committed to bringing our people, Namecheapers, a good level of customer focus that transforms relationships, understanding, delivery, and results. And we do this by embodying action, persistence, curiosity, courage, and communication as our principles.
Trust, truth, and transparency are our values at Namecheap, and are also how we approach everything we do every day.
Namecheap is growing in size, and continues to build its people products and services; it’s an exciting and fast-changing environment! As Head of Talent Acquisition, you will work with the Director of People to lead and execute Namecheap`s Talent Acquisition and Employer Branding Strategies.
Location: Remote - Europe
- Lead external and internal talent acquisition strategy and execution
- Develop a strategic approach to talent acquisition, define target markets, and develop primary channels for hiring
- Lead the employer branding strategy and implementation of new projects and initiatives in HR 2020 Strategy
- Lead (virtually) a global team of Talent Acquisition Specialists based in India
- Support and provide subject matter expertise to wider NC People Team globally (including recruitment and HR professionals in Ukraine, Portugal, India)
- Be the Expert and Mentor for search and selection methodologies and tools
- Develop, lead, and implement a high functioning Internal Mobility Program
- Roll up your sleeves and get into hands-on sourcing, selecting, and negotiating of hiring efforts
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- At least 7 years of professional working experience preferably in fast-growing start-ups
- Minimum of 4 years of experience working in the Technology / IT industry or or for respective domains and positions
- At least 2 years of people management experience
- Experience in leading and implementing Internal Hiring Strategy, as well as operational processes, are highly preferable
- Experience in HR management consultation, organizational transformation, and project management are beneficial
- A University degree or equivalent
- Live (preferably) in Europe
- Comfortable and committed to working in a virtual environment based in your home office
It'd be great if:
- You are deeply curious about the business and want to understand the context / added value of the roles you are looking to fill
- You are passionate about the efficiency and quality of the talent acquisition process from the initial brief to the performance in the new role
- Your priority is an outstanding candidate experience at all touchpoints at the same time also making your internal clients happy
- You understand and use marketing techniques and principles to target top talent
- You thrive on technology, you try and use new tools to attract / approach / select / track current and future candidates
- You are happy to try, test, and fail without losing your drive and passion
- You can lead a team with your vision but also roll up your sleeves to get stuff done
- You can innovate to implement quick solutions where there are none in place
- Active Listening
- Building Relationships
- Stakeholder Management
- Program Design and Development
Our work culture and benefits:
- You’ll receive a competitive salary,
- Whether you work remotely from the comfort of your home, or in an office, you’ll interact with international colleagues from multiple disciplines, and with great sense of humor on a daily basis! We use multiple communication tools, have a few regular meetings a week (and sometimes more frequent). We also build in time for focused work (just let us know you’re in Do Not Disturb mode),
- We work in an iterative way, fueled by testing and learning quickly from users, colleagues and stakeholders. You’ll grow a lot in this evolving environment
- We strive to design beautiful and delightful interactions, but not at the expense of function, performance, and accessibility. You’ll be challenged to achieve the best results for our customers and design, create, and deliver systems and practises
- You’ll be able to manage your own time and energy to always work in a calm and healthy way and take the necessary time off to recharge
- A flat organization with low-hierarchy and open communication
People Are The Reason
The Internet is built on computers and servers, but there's no net without people – people like you and people like us. In today’s global market, having an online presence isn't just a nice thing to have, it's a necessity. We at Namecheap think it’s a basic right!
That’s why we’ve made it our Mission to provide affordable access to domains, along with the products and services that can help you make your mark online. We look forward to helping you get those ideas online and out to the world.
Namecheap is an ICANN-accredited domain registrar and technology company founded in 2000 by CEO Richard Kirkendall. It is one of the fastest-growing American companies according to the 2018 Inc. 5000. Celebrating nearly two decades of providing unparalleled levels of service, security, and support, Namecheap has been steadfast in customer satisfaction. With over 10 million domains under management, Namecheap is among the top domain registrars and web hosting providers in the world.
We offer a full selection of popular and unique domains, along with fully featured hosting packages, SSL security certificates, WhoisGuard privacy protection, and more–all at some of the lowest prices in the industry.Apply for this job