Givelify has bootstrapped itself to rapid growth while disrupting the status quo and challenging highly bank-rolled players. We are looking for a Head of Product Marketing to join our virtual team. If you’re a seasoned product marketer, who’s led successful marketing strategies for category-defining B2B SAAS products, and the challenge of scaling product awareness at a high-performing Fintech-For-Good company sounds exciting, we would love to talk to you!
We use human-centered design, jobs-to-be-done, and data, to innovate and develop products and experiences that inspire kindness & generosity, thereby empowering nonprofits and places of worship to put more good into the world. You will own the success of positioning, launch, demand, and adoption of our generosity-obsessed products and experiences.
This role presents an amazing opportunity to put world-class B2B product marketing strategy and processes in place. You will gain high visibility with Givelify executive leadership by delivering compelling messaging and content to accelerate market success while building a capable product marketing team.
The Head of Product Marketing (B2B SAAS) reports to the VP of Product Growth and will:
- Drive the success of positioning, launch, demand, and adoption of our generosity-obsessed products.
- Define & affiliate user personas across the entire buyer and customer success journey
- Ensure the readiness of sales, marketing, support and customer-success by equipping them with knowledge, processes and collateral for attracting new customers and for growing product adoption after sales.
- Collect, curate and own the impact of inspiring success stories from customers in support of product positioning, awareness, messaging and campaigns
- Champion effective storytelling and content through the entire customer journey; always striving to inspire and generate excitement for Givelify’s products across multiple mediums
- Own the success of compelling thought leadership content, including white papers, blogs, videos, webinars
- Grow adoption of our donor facing products with effective value-add messaging and campaigns to places of worship and nonprofits
- Build out Givelify’s B2B product-marketing talent--coaching and leading the team for success
- Partner with data science and product management to create market insights that help influence Givelify’s vision and strategy for nonprofits and places of worship
- Drive Givelify’s presence at industry, partner, and third-party events, including strategy & planning, content & messaging, and measurement & analysis
- Serve as a product and services champion with press, analysts, and other key influencers
- Ensure that the Givelify website is always relevant and reflects product, company, and market positioning
- 7+ years of experience in B2B SAAS software industry in areas of product marketing, management and/or strategy, including 3+ years as a senior manager or director
- An inspiring leader with proven record of leading and managing high performing teams
- Experience with business processes like sales, finance, operations, marketing, and customer support
- Experience in utilizing martech tools, A/B testing, data and analytics to optimize growth is a must (i.e., Google Analytics, CleverTap, AppCues, Email Marketing, Tableau, etc.)
- Knowledge of paid and funnel tracking platforms (e.g., Facebook Ad Manager, Google AdWords, Google Tag Manager, etc.)
- Ability to present clearly and concisely in front of executives, vendors, partners, press, analysts, and customers.
- Experience working with direct distribution teams, channel, and customer success teams.
- Hands-on ability to create a range of marketing assets (including viral on-message product demo videos, sharp and succinct slide pitch-decks, and demos)
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast-paced environment and organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing, MBA strongly preferred
- Prioritizes deep knowledge and understanding of customer over competition (could care less about competition)
- Makes complex data-driven decisions balancing short v. long term tradeoff
- Applies sharp analytical skills to cut through complex data to develop actionable insights
- Combines a customer-centric, data-oriented mindset with creative/brand sensibilities
- Guides marketing content to align with brand voice/positioning to drive conversion
- Collaborates with highly level of emotional intelligence
- Understands product experiences through an insatiable curiosity for the story behind the numbers & masterful use of quantitative tools
We’re a virtual team driven by our mission help people instantly find causes that inspire them to action so they can change the world – one simple, joyful gift at a time. Our culture of Integrity, Heart, Simplicity, & that "WOW" factor fuel our aspiration to be among the tech industry's most inclusive & purpose-driven work environments.
We take great pride in providing competitive pay, remote work culture, flexible PTO, health & wellness benefits and most importantly, the opportunity to put passion & purpose to work.
Be part of something big. Head over to the App Store or Google Play to see why more than 1 million donors and 50,000 non-profits trust Givelify for inspiring kindness and generosity.
Why just have a job when you can live your purpose? We are Givelify, where fintech meets philanthropy. From places of worship to world-changing nonprofits, Givelify is the most widely used and trusted technology for bridging the gap between people and the causes they care about. For three years in a row, Givelify’s mobile giving app has consistently led the App Store and Google Play in downloads, reviews and 5-star ratings amongst all giving apps. More than 1 million donors and 50,000 non-profits trust Givelify for inspiring kindness, generating nearly $2 Billion in generosity.