As the Head of Digital Marketing, you will build and lead a team in developing, localizing, and implementing our web strategy into an effective online experience to help BetterUp attract, engage, and retain customers globally.
In this role you will be responsible for managing overall performance and growth for our digital strategy, all paid digital campaigns, website, CRO, analytics, agency management and more. The ideal candidate will have deep experience in digital marketing strategies and website management and think strategically about both business and consumer targeting, acquisition, retention and brand across the customer journey. You are an innovative thinker who is strategic, process-oriented, and focused on results. You love data and use that to guide you with your ability to easily draw insights to inform decision making.
- Build, plan and drive implementation of the digital marketing strategy to drive customer conversion, revenue growth and new customer acquisition.
- Collaborate with Content, Creative and Brand teams to deliver an overall brand experience along the customer digital journey consistent with best-in-class digital practices and experiences.
- Ensure delivery of compelling content that delights and engages audiences, while enabling achievement of key acquisition goals. Guide the development of paid content.
- Drive customer acquisition across digital channels, including website experiences, demand generation campaigns, integrated marketing, mobile campaigns and more.
- Oversee all search and paid media to enable customers to more easily find and choose BetterUp.
- Provide clear direction and leadership to a team of digital marketing managers in SEM, CRO, and paid social, and paid media.
- Lead management of current digital media agencies and vendors, while providing recommendations for future ones.
- Define and execute strategy to grow website usage and conversions. Use analytics to recommend updates/changes to improve conversion, performance and user experience.
- Build and maintain dashboards to track and drive digital ROI and KPIs.
- Manage digital marketing budget mapped to BetterUp’s strategic goals with direct and attributable revenue, optimizing full funnel approach and attaining measurable results.
- Work collaboratively across marketing teams to ensure all marketing programs, CRM efforts and content are supported by digital media efforts.
If you have some or all of the following please apply:
- 10+ years experience in Digital Marketing.
- Clear understanding of digital industry best-practices, able to effectively benchmark and drive best-in-class digital marketing programs.
- Experience managing larger paid digital campaigns including search, display, paid social, etc. Prefer hands-on experience building AdWords campaigns and paid Facebook/IG and YouTube.
- Experience in global website strategy and management.
- Strong research and analytical skills and understanding of key technologies and solutions. Deep understanding of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Experience managing direct reports and agencies.
At BetterUp, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Full coverage for medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer Paid Life, AD&D, STD and LTD insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year:
- Holiday charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
- 401(k) self contribution
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.