Head of Customer Support - Ahrefs
Ahrefs Part Time Customer Support Remote-Canada Remote-UK Remote-Australia Remote-Asia Remote-Africa Remote-South & Central America
Remote Job Description
- Provide steady leadership, guidance, and coaching to our customer support team
- Set up and monitor the right KPIs for the team
- Ensure each customer support team member is successful in their role
- Analyze customer support processes periodically and adjust as needed to provide a better customer experience
- Help find and onboard new team members
- Oversee conversations with clients and leads to search for improvements
- Help shape our Customer Success processes, culture, and improve our team's conversational skills and tone.
- Communicate with other departments to help continually improve Ahrefs' products
- Drive complex tickets to resolution
- Organize and continuously improve the help/FAQ section of our site to facilitate self-service support
- Write SOPs, guides, onboarding materials, and other internal support documentation
- Report to our CMO and CEO
- Competitive compensation package
- Friendly work environment
- [SG office] First-class workplace equipment (hardware & tools)
- Above-average perks and fringe benefits
- Singapore, modern office in CBD
Apply for this job
- Salary expectations.
- Your CV and short description of how we can benefit each other.
- Date of availability.
In your cover letter, please answer these three questions:
- What was the size of the Support team that you were leading?
- What KPIs do you consider to be the most important for the team?
- How can you help Ahrefs specifically (considering the aspects of our niche)?