Semrush is an international IT company. From 2008 on, we’ve been creating our own unique online platform for digital marketers, and - in our humble opinion - we’re doing pretty well! With Semrush you can track the effectiveness of your website, evaluate product’s online presence, analyze your competitors, and the list goes on. Among the core values of our company is the affection for brave - even daring - ideas and love for experiments. We don’t perform routine tasks, we create! And that’s the reason why our colleagues are at the forefront of establishing top trends in digital world. To date, we have helped 7 million marketers from the United States, Europe, Asia and Australia.
Wanna create great things together? The time is now!
We are looking for Head of communications to join a dynamic team!
- Develop and lead influencer communications strategy, ensuring it is aligned with the company's leadership and the needs of our audience.
- In collaboration with product PR and social media teams at Semrush, develop engaging narratives for influencers surrounding new features and key trends within the marketing space.
- Ensure a constant flow of compelling and robust influencer stories of their marketing success where Semrush was their key platform and that portray their creative journeys on Semrush in an emotive and inspiring way, which can be socialized at scale both internally and externally.
- Nurturing strong working relationships with influencers in SEO, advertising, content and social media verticals, as well as business and entrepreneurship thought leaders.
- Support international growth by developing an influencer communications strategy for each new region or vertical and execute with both speed and efficiency.
- In collaboration with relevant stakeholders, respond proactively to key discussions within the industry.
- Work closely with PR, reputation and legal teams to effectively manage external conversations among influential Semrush audience.
- Consult and advise influence marketing managers in smaller marketing units.
- Continue to manage and cultivate a world-class influencer communications team.
What we expect from you:
- Senior communications executive with at least 7 years of work experience leading communications strategy in a creative, high-growth business and technology environment.
- Deep understanding and knowledge of SEO, advertising, content marketing and social media channels.
- Experience in journalism and media relations is desirable.
- Experience with crisis communications and change management, and ability to maintain calm under fire.
- 5+ years of people management experience, with the demonstrated ability to recruit, develop, and retain top talent.
- Business development mindset where communications directly contribute to business objectives.
- Exceptional writer and dynamic speaker with experience serving as a spokesperson.
- Hands-on goal-oriented leadership style with a strong focus on action and results while working effectively in an innovative, decentralized environment that values collaboration without ego.
- Career in rapidly growing IT.
- Flexible working day starts.
- Friendly employees.
- Corporate education (training, seminars, conferences)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Care
- 401(k) plan with Dollar for Dollar company match up to 3% and an additional 50% match on the next 2% you contribute- for a total of 4% company matching funds- EMPLOYER CONTRIBUTIONS ARE FULLY VESTED FROM DAY ONE!
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.