Growth Operations Team (part of the Digital Marketing Team) is looking for a Growth Marketing Manager.
Who will partner directly with the Analytics Team, Paid Traffic Team, and Design Team to identify, assess, and test new opportunities for conversion rate optimization and revenue growth. The Growth Marketing Manager will work cross-functionally to operationalize and scale new opportunities so that they become a common practice.
Semrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC, and content marketing professionals worldwide, with over 7 million digital marketers having already used Semrush to improve online marketing activities, monitor their website’s performance, as well as the competitor’s one. With over 45 tools within the software and search data for 140 countries, Semrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry.
Semrush is an absolute leader in helping good marketers become great!
What You’ll Do Day-to-day:
- Ideate, test, iterate, and optimize growth across marketing landing pages and paid user acquisition channels;
- Prioritize viable opportunities based on impact and partner with teams across the Marketing org to build full-blown strategic plans around each;
- Execute approved plans and partner with the Analytics Team to measure and report on results;
- Help operationalize and scale successful tests to create a viable framework for experiments in collaboration with Product Marketing teams;
- Use a data-driven approach in order to identify bottlenecks, conversion leaks, and growth points within the Digital Marketing funnel;
- Design and execute experiments based on your analytical insights to improve the key metrics;
- Experiment with new platforms and opportunities based on Semrush goals (we’re eager to learn from you and the ideas you bring to the table).
- 3+ of experience in a data-driven marketing role;
- Deep experimentation experience with a proven track record of executing A/B tests, and optimizing landing pages;
- Strong research skills and the ability to synthesize quantitative and qualitative data into actionable insights;
- Fluency in Google Analytics, Google Optimize, and familiarity with Google Tag Manager;
- A desire to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate and influence effectively across various departments;
- You are ready to dive in and are comfortable ‘just figuring it out.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Care
- 401(k) plan with Dollar for Dollar company match up to 3% and an additional 50% match on the next 2% you contribute- for a total of 4% company matching funds- EMPLOYER CONTRIBUTIONS ARE FULLY VESTED FROM DAY ONE!
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.