Back To All Remote Jobs View All Marketing Jobs
Growth Marketer - SafeGraph
Safe Graph Full Time Marketing Remote-Canada Remote-US
Remote Job Description
This role will report to the VP of Marketing at SafeGraph.
SafeGraph is looking for a Growth Marketer to be the sole go-to-market owner of our self-serve channels. Self-serve has been a healthy and growing source of revenue for SafeGraph's places data business. Average spend has more than doubled since last year, and number of transactions are increasing steadily as well. We've reached an important inflection point to bring on a strong marketer dedicated to launching and scaling self-serve users and revenue. We're looking for someone data-driven, who can measure and report on the success of self-serve initiatives.
- Improve the user experience and conversion rate of self-serve data purchases
- Develop a “bottoms up” user acquisition playbook to get into enterprise organizations
- Test and discover campaigns that drive self-serve (Shop, Freemium, API) adoption
- Support and launch growth marketing experiments for the enterprise marketing team
- Understand and map the self-serve buying user journey and make the funnel more efficient
- Own an important and thriving piece of SafeGraph's marketing and GTM strategy
- Skilled in A/B testing, conversion rate optimization, and funnel optimization
- Experience with product launches and product marketing
- Possess an understanding of the lead acquisition process and campaign management
- Extremely data-driven with a growth mindset
- Used to a fast pace and proactively pushing your manager to make sure pace is kept
- Values creating leverage for yourself by automating or delegating, preserving your time to spend on high-value activities
- Our goal is to be the dominant place to get any data on a physical Place. We sell our product - our datasets - to data scientists and machine learning engineers at companies of all sizes.
- At SafeGraph, we’ve taken a measured approach to building a long term company. We were profitable in 2019, have hired experienced leadership from the start and care deeply about democratizing access to data to everyone.
- We currently have ~50 employees and are growing quickly. We raised a $20 million Series A, and the CEO was previously the founder and CEO of LiveRamp (NYSE:RAMP).
- While SafeGraph was started in San Francisco, we've been distributed across North America since 2019, and currently have small offices (in non-pandemic times) in SF, NYC & Denver. We get the entire company together in the same place as often as possible, and cannot wait to do this again soon!
- We offer our employees a robust set of benefits, including health, dental & vision insurance coverage, a 401k, work-from-home stipend, mental health benefits, and much more.
Some good reading on how we think:
- SafeGraph: about us, visions and values
- Open Information to Power Innovation
- Where Should Machines go to Learn
- Data-As-A-Service Bible: Everything You Wanted to Know About Running DaaS Companies