Back To All Remote Jobs View All Data Analyst Jobs
Growth Analyst - (Pantheon Platform)
Pantheon Platform Full Time Data Analyst Remote-US
Remote Job Description
This position can be remote and based anywhere in the US.
Pantheon is the only WebOps platform built from the ground up for agility. We help our customers win, where the digital experience starts and matters most - their websites. We empower teams of developers, marketers, and IT professionals to focus on delivering business results while Pantheon handles uptime, performance, scalability, and security. We are the fastest growing Drupal and WordPress platform in the world, powering over 285,000 sites and serving billions of pages every month. Happy customers include some of the most recognized names in high tech, higher education, and NGOs, such as Patch, Apigee, UC Berkeley, Arizona State University, and the United Nations.
With 35% of the web running open-source and significant investments in a $200 billion total addressable market, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our sales organization.
Pantheon is looking to hire a talented Growth Analyst
As a Pantheon Growth Analyst, you will support highly impactful projects across multiple functions of our fast-growing WebOps company. You will work closely with senior leaders and team members across multiple functional areas to drive growth analytics. You will participate in the planning and implementation of strategic projects in a fun, creative, and inspiring work environment.
The Growth team is a key area of investment for Pantheon as we aggressively pursue new customers and ARR growth. This is a great opportunity to play a big role in shaping this business going forward.
Cool Things You’ll Do
- Provide world-class analysis, forecasting and reporting to stakeholders
- Prepare regular business reviews for leadership, highlighting key areas of focus
- Set up dashboards and enables the marketing team for self-serve analytics
- Responsible for building and maintaining trust in a “source of truth” for Marketing metrics
- Become an expert in marketing funnel trends
- Drive attribution modeling and inform stakeholders
- Work with stakeholders and other teams to track, report, and reconcile budget allocation across marketplace programs
- Support operations (e.g. segmentation, targeting) and measuring the effectiveness of campaigns
- Collaborate closely with data/BI, product, engineering, and other marketing stakeholders to define data requirements
- Builds marketing business models and forecasting
What you Bring to the Table
- 3-5+ years of experience in a high growth environment in analytics
- Focus on the health and growth of the business by cutting through the noise and focusing on the impact
- Deep experience with Marketing & Growth metrics, able to construct a single view of a multifaceted funnel
- Proactively advocates for highest-leverage opportunities for improvement
- Exceptional communication (listening, written, and oral) skills with the ability to present findings and recommendations targeted to the audience in question
- Outcome-driven approach to developing recommendations and demonstrated ability to develop a story and execution plan to support our goals and objectives
- Intensive curiosity about key performance metrics
- Roll up your sleeves and get stuff done
- SQL, Looker or other BI tools
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation
- Stock options
- Vacation days and time off
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- top-of-line equipment
- Fun at Drupal community events
- Discounts on custom bicycles - the founders of Pantheon also Founded Mission Bicycle
- Dog-friendly office
- Training stipend to attend industry conferences
- Fully stocked kitchen with lunches provided
- Pantheon recently closed its Series D funding ($40m)
- Pantheon is one of America’s Best Workplaces of 2019
- Pantheon earns Top 10 Ranking in “Best Software Awards” by G2 Crowd
- Pantheon actively sponsors programs like the Grace Hopper Celebration (GHC 19)
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.
Visa Sponsorship is not available at this time.Apply for this job