Slack Connect, launched in June 2020, is changing the way businesses connect with, sell to, and support their partners, vendors, and customers. For the past 50 years, these interactions were done either via email or face to face. Slack Connect is more secure and productive than email and significantly more scalable than meetings. More than 100K organizations are working in Slack Connect, including 77+ of the Fortune 100.
We are seeking a Group Product Manager to join our team and help change the future of how businesses communicate and transact. You will build a roadmap and drive a cross-functional team to deliver impactful products that drive Slack Connect growth. Specifically, customers of all sizes are beginning to rely on Slack Connect for increasingly deeper and more complex work, from long-lived engagements between companies to managing external communities across Slack organizations. With your leadership, our team will evolve & innovate on the current Slack Connect foundation to unlock new use cases, making our customers’ external working lives simpler, more pleasant, and more productive.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Develop the product vision, strategy, and roadmap for Slack customers to unlock external work and new use cases for Slack Connect.
- Work closely with F500 customers and understand what's needed to transform business communication between organizations.
- Execute at a fast pace with a focus on customer value, adoption and user satisfaction and delight.
- Partner with design and engineering teams to ship well-crafted products in a highly iterative delivery approach.
- Demonstrate passion about the business impact of your work and work collaboratively with key stakeholders from finance to go-to-market teams.
What you should have
- 8+ years of Product Management experience shipping simple, elegant consumer products at large scale. Bonus points: experience working on user-facing SaaS products.
- Passion about Slack and the problems we’re solving.
- Impact focus and a consistent history of delivering measurable results for both users and the business.
- Ability to think big and small to build incremental features and prototypes in service of a larger vision. You are as comfortable working in paper-prototypes as you are building out scalable features for demanding enterprise clients and know when to do which.
- Comfort and skill at presenting to and gaining traction with audiences of all sizes — from executive meetings with our CEO and customer syncs to company all-hands and external events.
- You are a self-motivated team player with the ability to work in fast-paced environments with minimal oversight.
- Product sense and craftsmanship. You will own important product interactions with every Slack customer and should show the attention to detail this responsibility deserves.
- Natural leadership. You know how to influence people to get things done across any job function. People love working with you.
- You listen well. You build consensus by default, but can drive hard decisions when needed. You push the pace. You take blame and pass on praise.
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $166,600. You may also be entitled to receive bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/
Slack is a messaging app for business that lets you organize conversations into channels so everyone moves faster and stays in sync. It’s a platform that connects everyone in your business—employees, customers, and partners— securely with each other and integrates easily with apps you use every day to get work done. And everything happens, using any device, within a digital workspace that’s super easy to use.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.