At Google, we put our users first. The world is always changing, so we need Product Managers who are continuously adapting and excited to work on products that affect millions of people every day.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development.
One of the many reasons Google consistently brings innovative, world-changing products to market is because of the collaborative work we do in Product Management. Our team works closely with creative engineers, designers, marketers, etc. to help design and develop technologies that improve access to the world's information. We're responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting, and tailoring our solutions to our users.
Commerce team's mission is to build the best place for consumers to start their commerce journeys, and the best place for businesses to connect with consumers, regardless of where those journeys complete. Shopping Consumer and Shopping Merchant teams focus on building delightful experiences that connect users, retailers and manufacturers, everywhere throughout their shopping journey. Travel team's mission is to be the trusted place where travelers go for the most useful information to make fast, effortless decisions.
Google aims to build products that organize the world's information and make it universally accessible to our users. As a Product Manager at Google, you could be working on new technologies, platforms, consumer facing products, and/or enterprise systems. The end goal will be to match you with the team that best aligns with your interests, experience, and where you will have the most impact.
(Colorado only*) Minimum full-time salary range between $219,000 - $236,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. *Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
- Lead a team of product managers.
- Lead a team through defining, identifying, collecting, and tracking appropriate product or business metrics.
- Create product requirements, co-lead product design and development and own product roadmaps.
- Lead collaboration with engineering, marketing, legal, UX, and other teams on cutting edge technologies.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in product management, consulting, co-founder or related technical role.
- 5 years of experience building and shipping technical products.
- 5 years of experience in people management, with technical leadership.
- Master’s degree or PhD in a technology or business related field.
- 7 years of experience working cross-functionally with engineering, UX/UI, sales finance, and other stakeholders.
- 7 years of experience in a business function or role (e.g., strategic marketing, business operations, consulting).
- 5 years of experience in a role preparing and delivering technical presentations to senior leadership.
- 5 years of experience in software development or engineering.
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote and in-office roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
In-office locations: Cambridge, MA, U.S..
Remote location(s): United States.