Back To All Remote Jobs View All Digital Marketing Jobs
Google Ads Specialist - Yellapro Ltd
Yellapro Full Time Digital Marketing
Remote Job Description
Are you an experienced media buyer that specializes in setting up advertising campaigns for Google Ads? Do you love tweaking and optimizing campaigns with a data-driven approach? Can you drive 3x ROAS on your campaigns?
Then read on!
If you’d like to join a company that has doubled in revenue and size each year for four years in a row, with a flat hierarchy, and idea meritocracy as their north star to make decisions and belong to the top 10 Amazon.com seller companies in the world, then let’s take a look at what we’ve achieved together.
A Year After
You are among the company’s key drivers, catalysts and superstars in helping Yellapro grow to a $50-million-a-year company, selling 80 products simultaneously and providing value to over 2 million happy customers worldwide.
Here’s what happened in your first year at Yellapro…
- You set up hundreds of campaigns to increase our sales on and off Amazon.
- Use a data driven approach to optimize and scale advertising campaigns
- You became a master at Google Ads because you will have the autonomy and free reign to implement your own ideas and set up A LOT of campaigns.
Now, Back To Today
If you would like this story to be yours, please continue reading! Below, you can take a look at your responsibilities and the must-haves of every candidate who applies to this post. If this job post got you excited, we urge you to apply and we’d love to jump on a 20-minute call to get to know you more.
What you will do:
- Setting up PPC campaigns
- Create Google AdWords Ads
- Launch and optimize various PPC campaigns
- Produce detailed analysis and reports of these campaigns
- Tweak keyword bids based on the conversion data
- Continuously optimize ads to find the best performing one
What you will have:
- Unrivaled entrepreneurial mindset, an ability to work on your own while being part of a larger team
- Proven PPC skills, optimization techniques, and bid management
- Background in paid search
- Experience using Google analytics
- Google AdWords certified is a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and data manipulation