Back To All Remote Jobs View All Software Engineer Jobs
Go Developer ($60k-$75k) - Pex
Pex Full Time Software Engineer Remote-Europe
Remote Job Description
Here at Pex, we have built the largest audio-visual search engine in the world allowing creators, musicians and rightsholders to understand the usage of their content and help them to earn more while exposing their content to wider audiences.
We are building on this legacy of digital content identification and management to develop a market-making product we call the Attribution Engine. The Attribution Engine is a three-sided marketplace bringing rights holders, platforms, and creators together to simplify the existing licensing process by making ownership information more transparent and readily available; bringing scale and consistency to the licensing process; and ensuring that copyright disputes are resolved quickly and cost-effectively. We believe that the successful launch of this product will position Pex to become the Visa of Digital Rights.
Our Engineering team is a fully remote, cross-functional, and autonomous team made up of talented engineers from various backgrounds and skill levels. At Pex, we value transparency, clear communication, and the discussion of facts and opinions, and we strive to create an environment where all team members feel empowered to take initiative, experiment, learn from mistakes, and share opinions freely.
This is a great opportunity to solve engineering problems at an impressive scale with massive amounts of data, so if you're driven by challenge and eager to have a direct impact on the success of a company, let's chat!
- Spans tens of thousands of servers and trillions of rows of data and is very broad
- Go, Java, C/C++
- PostgreSQL (horizontally distributed by Citus) and FoundationDB
- CI/CD pipeline backed by Jenkins
- Kubernetes to support our expansive development, QA and production environments
- Help develop our latest product that is being built on an impressive scale
- Collaborate with other engineers in autonomous teams and participate in design and architecture decisions
- Look for opportunities to aid Pex through your unique experiences and insights
- Mid-level experience with Go
- Experience developing products in a team environment
- Experience with Web technologies
- Experience with React is a plus
Perks and Benefits:
- Salary: $60,000 - $75,000/year
- Equity, with perks like a 10-year exercise window
- Generous paid parental leave
- Day off on your birthday
- 30 days of paid time off + 9 paid holidays
- A fully remote working environment
- A supportive culture that cares about both excellent work and work-life balance
Pex is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.Apply for this job