Back To All Remote Jobs View All Software Engineer Jobs
Full Stack Software Engineer, App Platform - (SecurityScorecard)
Security Scorecard Full Time Software Engineer Remote-South & Central America
Remote Job Description
The SecurityScorecard ratings platform helps enterprises across the globe manage the cyber security posture of their vendors. Our SaaS products have created a new category of enterprise software and our culture has helped us be recognized as one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row. Our investors include both Sequoia and Google Ventures. We are scaling quickly but are ever mindful of our people and products as we grow.
As a Software Engineer you'll join a self-organizing squad to design, build, deliver and maintain software in the SecurityScorecard platform.
The squad's mission is to turn customers' opportunities into success stories, by providing core features in our web application, as supporting other applications and integrations with our public API.
What you will do:
- Design, build, and maintain software in the SecurityScorecard platform's web app, public API, and a family of node.js services behind it.
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and improve services for stability, scalability and performance.
- Help your squad design features in a customer-centric culture
- Strive for code quality, engineering discipline, and team collaboration
- Contribute to the architecture of a complex SaaS platform.
Who you are:
- You have at least 7 years of software development experience, and grew a pragmatic passion for code that is pleasant to read and passes the test of time.
- Seasoned in react/redux or similar, you worked on complex web applications.
- You have built RESTful APIs, http services, and relational databases (Node.js and postgres experience is a plus).
- A DevOps mindset and an appreciation for Continuous Delivery.
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with cross-functional partners and independently drive projects and decisions.
- You're a team-player and have worked in distributed self-organizing teams before.
- Available to work in timezone UTC -3 to -5.
We offer a competitive salary, Stock Options, a comprehensive benefits package including health and dental insurance, unlimited PTO, Maternity/Paternity leave, work from home, Tuition Reimbursements up to 3000K, and much more!
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.Apply for this job