Follow Up Boss has big growth goals and a long list of great marketing ideas to help us hit them. We're looking for a marketing generalist who can work across channels to execute on the ideas we have, bring new ones to the table, and ultimately increase lead volume by testing more things, faster.
Practically speaking, that means:
- Creating (or leading the creation of, depending on your skill set) marketing assets like videos, blog posts, emails, web pages and sales decks
- Building, launching and testing marketing campaigns in a variety of channels, including but not limited to email, search, social, video, display, podcasts and direct mail
- Identifying new audience segments and targeting opportunities
- Building our marketing technology stack and analytics/attribution capabilities
- Actively participating in social media communities
- Supporting partner marketing and events
What does success look like? Glad you asked. The KPI for this role is free trial/inbound lead growth. Early on, we'll focus more on milestone goals like key projects delivered, number of experiments attempted, etc. and then transition to a blend of quantitative (leads/trials) and qualitative goals (projects/milestones).
This role is perfect for someone who's got some marketing experience under their belt, is committed to a marketing career and who's ready to take more ownership over campaigns and results.
- 2-4 years of full-time professional marketing experience in SaaS, consumer internet or a similar field
- Hands-on experience with at least two elements of a modern marketing technology stack (marketing automation, CRM, email platforms, CDP, analytics platforms, etc)
- Hands-on experience actively managing acquisition campaigns in at least two digital marketing channels (email, search, social, video, display, etc), with the results to show it
- Polished and efficient writing and editing skills: Ready to jump in and edit our blog, write copy for email, web, etc., and engage freelancers for larger content projects
- Basic graphic design skills; able to complete minor design work independently with tools like Canva and effectively manage freelance design professionals on larger projects
- Strong social media marketing skills and ability/willingness to directly engage with the FUB community on social media
- Understanding of content marketing funnels and how to optimize them for traffic generation and conversions
- Experience managing online events (e.g. webinars) and offline events (e.g. trade shows) is a big plus
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS, modern CMS (Wordpress or Webflow) and Adobe Creative Suite preferred, but not required
- Flexible mindset, bias toward action, desire to learn and adapt
- Desire to work remotely long-term
Our Employment Package Includes
🏝 Work remotely: Live and work wherever you like!
💰 Competitive salary: Our career framework pays in the top 10% no matter where you live.
👩🏾⚕️ Insurance: Company paid health, dental & vision insurance for all of our team members and their families.
🍼 Family leave: generous family leave - fully paid!
💻 Home office setup: Get a Macbook Pro + $1000 to set up your home office.
👩🏻🏫 Personal development stipend: $1000 per year to focus on bettering yourself.
🤑 401(k): With 6% company match!
✈️ Retreats: Join us for company get-togethers every year!
☕️ Co-working stipend: Get some extra cash for a co-working space or a coffee shop work.
📚 Free books and Kindle: Get a free Kindle and all the free books - digital and audio - you like, anytime.
💪 Gym: Monthly stipend to keep you active and feeling good.
☕️ Money each month to spend on caffeine.
Apply for the job
Do you want to join our team as our new Full Stack Marketer? Then we'd love to hear about you!
At this time, we're only accepting US-based candidates for this role.