Back To All Remote Jobs View All Developer Jobs
Frontend Developer React.js - (Adioma)
Adioma Full Time Developer
Remote Job Description
We are looking for the person who will help us build the next generation of Adioma’s information graphics editor. The editor is a single page web app (SPA) built with React.js.
The main task will be the implementation of new features by writing code and tests. You will have an opportunity to participate in research and development of the new version of the product, designing architecture from scratch, applying latest web technologies and standards.
You should be familiar with functional programming. Experience with OCaml, ReasonML, Scala, or Haskel is a big plus.
We are looking for someone who loves building interfaces and interactive components.
- Solid understanding of vector graphics on the web (SVG, Canvas)
- Understanding of functional programming
- HTML5, CSS
Other preferred skills
- Experience building interactive applications, CAD systems, computer games
- Experience with state management in large-scale SPA applications (Redux, Flux)
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Experience with data visualization libraries (D3, HighCharts)
- Ability to write semantic HTML markup
- Write clean reusable code
- Learn and work independently
- Know about user needs and work flow scenarios
Who we are
We are a small creative team who run a web-based infographic tool. Our users are teachers, students, writers, and anyone who does presentations. The graphics are used on the web, in presentation slides, and in print.
We strive towards high standards in information design by creating high quality tools, assets, and following best practices. Our infographics have frequently appeared in top magazines such as Entrepreneur Magazine, Fast Company, and Inc. Magazine.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, drop us a note at [email protected], including the following:
- Tell us why you want this job
- Your resume and portfolio
- Date of availability
- Salary expectations