Back To All Remote Jobs View All Software Engineer Jobs
Front End Software Engineer - (AlphaSights)
Alpha Sights Full Time Software Engineer Remote-UK
Remote Job Description
This is a Full-Time Remote position with the requirement of 1-2 days in the office per week.
AlphaSights provides global investment and business professionals with on-demand access to the knowledge they need across all industries and geographies. AlphaSights connects decision-makers from investment management, private equity, management consulting, and corporations with a dynamic network of industry experts who provide qualitative and quantitative market insights, industry expertise, and execution support so our clients can make more informed decisions. Leveraging cutting-edge technology and our global team of 800+ professionals in nine global offices, we support our clients 24/7 around the world. AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. Learn more at alphasights.com.
The Front End Software Developer Role
AlphaSights' Frontend Engineers build features across our ecosystem of products, both internal and client facing. As a frontend engineer, you will build ambitious web applications, on the edge of what is possible with today’s browsers. You'll work closely with a variety of people in the business to arrive at the best solution, immediately see the impact of your work, and get feedback directly from users.
We are looking for people who are interested in building software systems to an incredibly high standard, comfortable working across multiple languages, and learn quickly when new technologies are introduced mentorship to your teams.
- Push the boundaries of modern front end engineering to build fast and ambitious web applications
- Work closely with our Product Team to build features that have a significant business impact
- Design elegant and intuitive UI components
- Proactively identify and improve our front-end developer experience
- Work in small, nimble teams
- Understand our business context deeply and leverage your engineering knowledge to propose creative solutions to problems
- Contribute to our open source projects
What We Look For:
- Have 3+ years of industry experience
- Understand the complexities of the DOM and CSS, especially how they interact
- Interpret UI performance metrics and address issues accordingly
- Know and understand the implications of the latest developments in ECMAScript
- Navigate and write backend code where necessary
- Interested in working in a team applying data science to solve challenging business problems
What You Can Expect
- You would join a dynamic, multinational, and diverse team who enjoy solving interesting problems in a collaborative environment
- We have self-taught engineers as well as graduates from top Computer Science and Engineering schools
- Your co-workers will include motivated recent graduates as well as experienced industry leaders from companies such as Google and Amazon
Don't worry if your experience or background doesn't match all of these areas, we believe a broad spectrum of experience provides great perspective on solving problems in new and innovative ways and we’d love to hear from you.Apply for this job