We are looking for an experienced Front End Engineer to build engaging experiences that help individuals unlock their inner potential. You’ll be joining talented and passionate individuals doing the best work of their careers and together you’ll make an impact on the company and the lives of our customers.
This is a remote role, anywhere in the US!
- Product Engineer - Bring your technical perspective, as well as a curious, empathic mind to shape team decisions about design, scope, and priority; ensuring maximum value for our customers at each stage of the product's development.
- Driver of Frontend Enablement - Build, enhance, and own processes and tools (for example, a component library, automated visual regression testing, code linting, or lunch and learn presentations) that allow your team members to execute with the force of your expertise.
If you have some or all of the following please apply:
- 8+ years experience.
- Expert verbal and written communication.
- Strong experience managing mobile responsive, complex Single Page Applications (SPA) and Progressive Web Applications (PWA) using current technologies such as Ember/React/etc (Ember preferred).
- Captivating portfolio of consumer grade applications with engaging interactions.
At BetterUp, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Full coverage for medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer Paid Life, AD&D, STD and LTD insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year:
- Holiday charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
- 401(k) self contribution
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.