Back To All Remote Jobs View All Analyst Jobs
Financial Analyst - Ad Hoc
Ad Hoc Full Time Analyst Remote-US
Remote Job Description
Ad Hoc is a digital services company that helps the federal government better serve people. Our team of experts from across commercial industry and government brings the modern skills necessary to help agencies transform public services into digital services. Our work enables agencies to meet the needs of their users while closing the gap between consumer expectations and government.
The Financial Analyst will provide company-wide operational support. This position works with our account teams focused on Financial Management including Budgeting, Forecasting and Invoicing and working collaboratively with program leads and clients.
- All work must be conducted within the U.S.
- As a contractor to the federal government, all hires may be required to complete additional background screenings at the time of hire or any time thereafter as requested.
What You'll Do
- Lead analysis and reporting for the Finance team and coordinating with project teams for reporting capture by updating databases, creating reports, and analyzing data for program management and company leadership;
- Support monthly financial reporting cycle, including actuals reporting and analysis, invoicing and forecasting
- Identify new ways to add value and proactively takes on new tasks to help the Finance Director increase organizational efficiency.
- Support with proposal pricing, development and research as needed
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Company-subsidized Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Use What You Need Vacation Policy
- 401K with employer match
- Paid parental leave after one year of service
- Continuing education/annual conference attendance stipend
Ad Hoc LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, work-related injury, covered veteran status, political ideology, marital status, or any other factor that the law protects from employment discrimination.Apply for this job