Back To All Remote Jobs View All Other Jobs
Executive Assistant (Remote, Contractor) Part-Time Double
Double Contract Other
Remote Job Description
Our community of entrepreneurial, best-in-class Executive Assistants are productivity experts. They partner with leaders from a spectrum of industries, using cutting-edge technology, developed with their direct input.
Double Executive Assistants decide how many leaders they wish to support, and we work with them to find partnerships to suit their work styles and experience. We also promote collaboration. Our community of Executive Assistants is in close communication, networking, and sharing tips, new tools, and best practices.
If you are a detail-oriented, tech-savvy Executive Assistant, and our community sounds like a place to thrive and do your best work, we’d love to hear from you.
At Double, we believe that having a great executive assistant shouldn't be a luxury for the lucky few.
Our mission is to help leaders save 2 hours per day by matching them with the perfect remote executive assistant to fit their needs. We also create the best tools for clients and Executive Assistants to communicate and collaborate efficiently together.
To learn more about Double please visit www.withdouble.com
About The Position
As a Double, you will be the sole executive assistant of several clients ideally based in your timezone. Our clients are mainly entrepreneurs, C-levels or investors, looking for real business partners to help them achieve their best work and win back time in their day.
Their requests vary from inbox management to scheduling, travel planning, research projects, and other administrative tasks.
- This is a 1099 contract position
- All work is fully remote, assistants need to be based in the United States
- Executive Assistants are available from Monday to Friday, at least 15 hours per week
- The Double tools are used to communicate and work efficiently between executive assistants and clients
- Executive Assistants have access to a community of experienced EAs to get coaching and support in achieving their professional goals
To join the Double community, we are looking for rock-star Executive Assistants who:
- Have a college degree and at least 2 years of experience in Executive Assistance or Client Service (freelance + remote experience preferred)
- Are passionate about helping executives perform at their best
- Are fully proficient with the Google Apps and Microsoft Office Suite
- Have impeccable time-management and communication skills (written + spoken)
- Thrive in dynamic environments and focus on continuous improvement
- Want to join the Double movement and engage with the community
Benefits & Perks
- An insanely supportive team, working to build great products and make delegation simpler and easier for everyone
- Competitive pay and the ability to build your own schedule
- Opportunities to evolve in the organization
To apply, click the button below, complete the form and we will be in touch within 2 days.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Apply for this job