European Marketing Manager - (ModSquad)
Mod Squad Contract Marketing Remote-UK
Remote Job Description
If you are a B2B pro with experience driving lead generation and brand awareness in the EU, and are looking for the flexibility of a remote freelance position, this may be the opportunity for you. We are seeking a part-time freelance European Marketing Manager to develop a regional demand generation and marketing plan to drive ongoing growth in the EU for ModSquad. This role supports the Marketing and Sales teams to develop a plan to generate and nurture our sales pipeline and expand awareness of our offerings in the European region. The successful candidate will be a highly organized B2B marketing expert, with an analytic bent, who can independently develop, budget for, execute and measure marketing campaigns. This role reports directly to the Chief Marketing Officer who is located in San Francisco, CA.
ModSquad has operation centers in Austin, Northern California and Northern Ireland and business operations in San Francisco, New York, London, and Costa Rica. This is a work from home/remote position.
- Develop an overall marketing plan to drive qualified leads for ModSquad’s services in the EU across key channels such as email, content marketing, paid media, landing pages, PR and events. Initial plan will focus on English language communications.
- Create forecasts of qualified leads based on plan recommendations.
- Build a bottom-up program budget for the recommended effort.
- Present ideas for building brand awareness in the region.
- Execute campaign as time/budget/candidate availability allows.
- 5+ years marketing experience in B2B demand generation planning and programs targeting a range of industries. Experience in customer support, content moderation, social media and/or community management as a service is a huge plus.
- Proven ability to plan, execute, and optimize campaigns with a demonstrable impact on revenue
- Understanding of the sales pipeline and sales process
- Experience with both inbound and outbound marketing online and offline programs, including account based marketing
- Demonstrated experience defining and measuring programs, including analytics and reporting.
- Experience with sales and marketing tools such as Salesforce, Pardot and Google Analytics.
- Experience coordinating events and trade show marketing campaigns
- Understanding of effective B2B awareness driving programs including public relations
- A self-starter with excellent project management and communication skills
- BA/BS degree
ModSquad is a global provider of managed digital engagement services. Our 10,000+ Mods chat with customers, moderate web content, manage communities, and buzz in social media for many of the world’s coolest brands, including the NFL, Sony, Zendesk, and Topps, to name a few. We bring companies closer to their customers than ever before. From global enterprises to international agencies to hip new startups, our clients have reaped the benefits of putting ModSquad's expertise to work. With experienced Mods available in 50+ languages in 70+ countries, we’re your squad for the digital world. Visit us at modsquad.com.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. We aim to provide equality of opportunity to all persons regardless of their religious belief; political opinion; sex; race; age; sexual orientation; or, whether they are married or are in a civil partnership; or, whether they are disabled; or whether they have undergone, are undergoing or intend to undergo gender reassignment. We do not discriminate against our job applicants or employees on any of the grounds listed above and we aim to select the best person for the job. We monitor the community background and sex of our job applicants and employees in order to demonstrate our commitment to promoting equality of opportunity in employment and to comply with our duties under the Fair Employment & Treatment (NI) Order 1998. You are not obliged to answer the questions on this form and you will not suffer any penalty if you choose not to do so. Nevertheless, we encourage you to answer these questions. Your identity will be kept anonymous and your answers will be treated with the strictest confidence. We assure you that your answers will not be used by us to make any unlawful decisions affecting you, whether in a recruitment exercise or during the course of any employment with us. If you do not answer the questions below, we are encouraged to use the residuary method of making a determination, which means that we can make a determination as to your community background on the basis of the personal information supplied by you in your application form/personnel file.Apply for this job