The Enterprise Account Executive will be responsible for driving revenue by building consultative relationships with your assigned clients & prospects. You will help clients understand how our solutions help marketing and sales teams in the enterprise software industry to build their brand & generate demand for their products. This individual should be a proven hunter and capable of building long term relationships with clients. You must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic sales environment and have experience working with enterprise accounts. The opportunity awards accelerated compensation and career progression for driven, top performers. This position can be based in Chicago, San Francisco, or remote.
About G2 - Our People
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. At the heart of our community and culture are our people. Our global G2 team comes from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, and that’s what makes our G2 community strong and vibrant. We want everyone to bring their authentic selves to work, and we do this through our company and team events, our G2 Gives charitable initiatives, and our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs).
Our employee-led, leadership-supported ERGs celebrate the diversity of our team, foster inclusivity and belonging, and create a space to connect to each other. Through connections and understanding, we build a stronger and more dynamic global team and help every person reach their personal peak.
Due to Covid, G2 is currently operating fully remote until it is safe to return to the office.
About G2 - The Company
G2 is revolutionizing the way businesses discover, buy and manage software and services. More than six million users per month rely on G2 to help them find and buy the best software for their businesses. G2 features over 1 million authentic customer reviews, has built a global team of nearly 400 talented, motivated professionals, and has raised $100M in total funding from some of the world’s leading investors
In this role, you will:
- Drive revenue by understanding & aligning G2 solutions to your client’s objectives
- Capable of creating ideas for clients on how G2 fits into their strategy and effectively communicate those ideas via sales presentations (virtual & in-person, as possible)
- Engage with clients by email and phone from initial contact to closed deal
- Prospect and drive new business in an assigned territory
- Build and maintain a healthy pipeline to meet sales goals
- Research and become a knowledge expert in industry trends and information
- Build & maintain your expertise in Marketing strategy, planning & tactics like ABM, ROI methodologies, etc
- Build & maintain your expertise in MarTech, SalesTech & Customer Service
- Work Cross Functionally with a POD of other G2 professionals to deliver a high quality and high ROI experience for both prospects and G2 partners
We realize applying for jobs can feel daunting at times. Even if you don’t check all the boxes in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway.
- 5+ years of quota carrying sales experience
- Experience in a B2B sales environment
- Experience in the software, technology, or digital marketing industry
- Experience selling to enterprise software companies
- A proven track record of high performance, exceeding quota
- A driven and competitive personality
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
- The ability to learn quickly and work independently in a fast-paced environment
Our Commitment to Inclusivity and Diversity
At G2, we are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment where people of every background can thrive and feel welcome. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, or marital, veteran, or physical or mental disability status. Learn more about our commitments here