We are looking for an Email Marketing Manager to join a dynamic team!
Semrush is an international IT company. From 2008 on, we’ve been creating our own unique online platform for digital marketers, and - in our humble opinion - we’re doing pretty well! With Semrush you can track the effectiveness of your website, evaluate the product’s online presence, analyze your competitors, and the list goes on. Among the core values of our company is the affection for brave - even daring - ideas and love for experiments. We don’t perform routine tasks, we create! And that’s the reason why our colleagues are at the forefront of establishing top trends in the digital world. To date, we have helped 7 million marketers from the United States, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
Wanna create great things together? The time is now!
- Manage automated email programs, supporting with customer lifecycle (engage, convert, up-sell/cross-sell).
- Work closely with internal partners, including business, engineering, design, legal, bringing ideas to life that increase users engagement with the product.
- Optimize email programs end-to-end, including concept development, audience segmentation, email deployment, performance reporting, and ongoing testing.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure on time and high-quality delivery of initiatives by balancing business needs versus technical constraints.
- Execute thoughtful experimentation to unlock high-impact programs, and leverage automation to maximize users engagement & retention.
- Analyze campaign results, make recommendations & implement changes based on key findings.
- Provide task requesters with email analytics (custom reports, analysis of sent out email).
- Provide departments with best email practices of the industries (content performance, technical implementation, trigger scenarios".
What we expect from you:
- Solid expertise in triggered/automated marketing campaigns and workflows.
- Proven experience with Marketo is a must.
- Extensive knowledge of customer journeys, lifecycle campaigns, and segmented communication strategies.
- Strong analytical skills, understanding of A/B testing, ability to draw conclusions from data, and act accordingly.
- In-depth knowledge of email best practices to increase deliverability, engagement, and conversions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, a proven ability to lead day-to-day relationships and work with multiple contacts successfully.
- Work experience as a client-facing account manager at an agency is a plus.
- Highly motivated and able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-sensitive, detail-driven environment.
- Great team spirit; strong communication and collaborative skills.
- Strong time-management skill.
- Career in rapidly growing IT.
- Official employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation.
- Flexible working day starts (between 9.00 and 12.00 am) with 5 working days (Monday-Friday).
- Comfortable and cozy office near Moskovskiye Vorota subway station.
- Friendly employees.
- Corporate education (training, seminars, conferences).
- Fitness compensation.
- Medical insurance.
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.