Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Marketing, the Director of Product Marketing will be the glue that binds our product strategy to the tactics we need to achieve success in sales and marketing and to achieve results. You will promote awareness, adoption, and education to our customers and internal team members regarding our product offerings and feature sets. All of Olo's openings are open for remote workers that are US based.
What You'll Do
- Develop positioning, messaging, and competitive differentiation
- Lead go-to-market strategies and campaigns that promote awareness and adoption of new products and features
- Oversee how the products are advertised, discussed in press releases, represented in white papers, and seen by the public.
- Focus on understanding the market and market needs with an emphasis on understanding the buyers and users of our products.
- Work with Product Management, Design, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success to promote awareness of Olo's products and features.
- Perform sales and marketing enablement (i.e. training and educating these teams on the go-to-market, positioning, messaging, and differentiation.)
- Educate and train our Sales team on new product offerings and feature releases and how to position them to customers and prospects, along with corresponding Product Managers.
- Work with Marketing team members on product marketing planning, customer segmentation, and overall communications calendar.
- Manage product documentation, product briefs, and white papers
- Maintain a library of product messaging and collateral for platform products, capabilities, and features.
- Orchestrate execution of all product communications including collateral, web content, email announcements and campaigns and content.
- Work with Product Management to track performance and adoption rates of Olo's products to provide ongoing improvement plans.
What We'll Expect From You
- 5+ years of proven experience in product marketing leadership for a growth-stage software technology company.
- 2+ years of experience in a market-facing role (e.g. delivering presentations to customers and prospects, conducting competitor analysis and market research).
- Experience in product marketing for growth-stage company.
- Experience with SaaS platforms for enterprise clients.
- Return on investment-tracking skills and ongoing management of indicators.
- Experience developing and launching marketing materials that promote broad-reaching awareness of products and features.
Olo powers digital ordering and delivery programs that connect restaurant brands to the on-demand world, placing orders directly into the restaurant through all order origination points – from a brand's own website or app, third-party marketplaces, social media platforms, smart speakers, and home assistants. Olo serves as the on-demand ordering and delivery platform for over 400 brands, such as Applebee's, Checkers & Rally's, Cheesecake Factory, Shake Shack and more. Learn more at www.olo.com
Olo's headquarters is located on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center. In addition to our NYC cohort, over 65% of our team works remotely across the U.S. We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of Paid Time Off, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, company equity, a generous parental leave plan, and perks like FitBits. Check out our culture map: https://www.olo.com/images/culture.jpg
We encourage you to apply!
We value diversity. At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team not only makes our products better, but our workplace better. Many groups are underrepresented across the tech sector and we are committed to doing our part to move the needle.
Olo is an equal opportunity employer and diversity is valued at our company. All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you like what you read, hear, and/or know about Olo, and want to be a part of our team, please do not hesitate to apply! We are excited to hear from you!